(A/N: Ma Shaa Allah!)

7. Tell us about your experience as an author on Wattpad.

My experience started off really slow and it was heartbreaking but once it took off it was great Alhumdullilah. Times can be rough but better times will come.

8. Choose between the two.

Chocolates/ Ice cream.

Ice Cream

Brownies/Oreo.

Oreo

Biryani/Pizza.

Biryani all the way.

(A/N: Aww, hahaha)

Black/White.

Black.

(A/N: 😍)

Novels/Movies.

Novels.

Happy ending/sad ending.

Happy ending.

Tea/Coffee.

Black tea.

Sun/Moon.

Moon.

Rapunzel/Elsa.

Rapunzel.

Beef/Chicken.

Beef.

Shawarma/Burger.

Burger.

9. What would be the one advice you would give yourself if you go back to six years?

Don't trust easily,don't love easily.

10. What are your ambitions in life?

Becomes a teacher and make my parents proud with all my decisions.

(A/N: Ma Shaa Allah! May Allah (S.W.T) fulfill all your dreams, Aameen ya rabbul Aalameen)

11. Most people loves to prank others so do you. Did you ever pranked anyone in your life? If yes, share it with us.

Yes I have. About two years ago I pranked my best friends about me getting married and they never told me to say Kassam Wallah so I got about three or four days into the prank.

(A/N: Looooooolllll! You are so cruel. Your poor friends :p)

12. As a human we do things which makes us feel embarrassed so tell us about your most embarrassing story.

A teachers wife was on the phone while we were in her car coming back from this charity event and I never see her talking on the phone and I answered the question she was asking the other person and my friends burst out laughing

(A/N: OMG! That's hilarious)

13. What is the most selfless thing you have done for someone? And apart from your mother, who is that person for you?

I've put my own emotional state under wrap and tired to help my best friend with what she was going through.I try to do this as much as a I can for all my friends and family.

(A/N: Aww, Ma Shaa Allah)

14. Who are your most favorite Internet friends? Describe them in few words.