♡ Chapter 25 ♡

Start from the beginning

We got on and it was absolutely terrible. All we did was swing around and turn in these huge circles. All the others loved it; I did not.

"That was awful." I said , holding my stomach after I got off.

"You didn't like it?" Connor asked.

"No."

We began walking towards yet another ride, and I just felt like I was getting sicker and sicker after every one we got on.

I stopped walking and held on to Austin's arm for support.

"What's wrong."

"I feel sick." I said, still clenching on to my stomach.

"Okay, let's go sit down." He said.

"Where are you guys going?" Zach asked.

"She's sick. We'll catch up with you guys later." Austin said to him.

We sat down and Austin rubbed my back. "When did you start feeling sick?"

"After the first ride. It got worse and worse after every one we got on."

"Why didn't you say anything, we didn't have to get on if you didn't want to."

"I didn't want to ruin your guys' fun." I said.

"You wouldn't have."

I gave him a small smile, but it quickly faded.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm going to be sick." I stood up and started walking to the women's restrooms.

• Austin's P.O.V •

I stood up and followed after Jessie to the women's bathroom. I caught up to her and led her into the bathroom and into a stall.

Of course, I got weird looks from everybody in the restrooms. It did look kind of weird that I was a guy, following a girl into the ladies room.

"She's sick, and i'm helping her." I said to them.

Some nodded and smiled while others said that I was nice for helping.

I went in with her and tied her hair back for her. I waited until she was done doing what she had to do, then led her back outside.

I felt bad because we were making her go on all these rides not knowing she was sick.

"Do you feel any better now?" I asked.

"Not really." She said.

"I'm sorry. Let's go get you some water."

We went to the first booth we saw that was selling drinks and I bought her a water.

"Thanks." She said, taking the water from my hand.

"You're welcome."

"Can we sit for a minute?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." We sat down on a nearby bench.

"You don't have to sit here with me, you can go back with everyone else."

"I want to stay here with you." I smiled, making her do the same.

"Thanks for helping me." She said.

"No problem."

"I think i'm ready to go back with everyone now."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah.

We walked around to try and find our friends. We finally spotted them and went up to them.

"So, what happened?" Avery asked.

"I, uh, got sick." Jessie answered.

"That sucks. How do you feel now?"

"A little bit better, but I think i'm done with the rides for today." She laughed.

"Yeah, me too. I'm starting to feel funny."

"Well maybe you and I can go do our own thing and the others can go on some more rides." Jessie suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." Avery agreed.

"Are you sure? I can stay with you if you're not feeling well." I told Jessie.

"No, it's fine. I want you to have fun. Just call me when you guys are done and we'll meet up." She said.

"Aright." I said reluctantly.

The girls walked off and I joined the others.

• Jessie P.O.V •

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well, I've got this money to spend so let's go look around." She suggested.

We walked around for about two hours, buying things and just hanging around. Austin eventually called me and told me that they were done and ready to head home.

"They're waiting for us at the front." I told Avery.

"Okay, let's go."

We walked to the front and met up with our friends. We all went back to the parking lot and separated into different cars. Again, it was Erica, Zach, Austin, Avery, and me in the car.

"So, did you have fun today?" I smiled, nudging Avery.

"Yeah. I had a good time." She smiled back.

"Did you have fun with Connor?" I said quieter so only she could hear.

"Yes. When you and Austin left we kind of wandered off on our own and went on a couple rides together." She explained with a grin on her face.

"Aw, Avery, i'm so glad you guys get along so well." I gushed.

"Me too. He's a great friend."

"Friend? Don't you like him?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, a little, but I think i'm just going to keep it as friends with him for a while." She laughed.

"Good idea." I smiled.

Erica went to Avery's house first to drop her off, then to Zach's, then to ours.

We all stepped out of the car, and Erica went straight inside, leaving me and Austin in the driveway by ourselves.

"I'm sorry you got sick." Austin said, putting his arms around me.

"It's alright, I still had fun." I smiled.

"Good, i'm glad."

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Of course I did." He smiled. "Well, I should probably go."

"I'l see you later, then."

"Bye."

He kissed my forehead, then began walking home. I turned around and started walking up my driveway. I waited for Austin to get inside his house before I got inside of mine.

I went to my room to grab some things, then went straight to the shower. After I was done, I brushed through my hair and carelessly threw it into a bun.

When I was all changed and ready, I went back to my room to finish some homework.

Luckily, there wasn't much for me to do, so I was able to finish all of it within an hour and a half. I was going to go downstairs to watch tv, but I figured it'd be better if I got some sleep, so I did.

---------------------------------------

A/N:

This chapter probably sucked, I know and i'm sorry. But, this was kind of a filler chapter. I have big ideas for the upcoming chapters, so stick around (:

Remember to vote if you like it, and PLEASE comment.

Thanks to all my readers and thanks for 5.3k+ reads!

--m ♡