♡ Chapter 25 ♡

I was at Starbucks with Avery, sipping on my coffee as she told me a story about something that had happened to her earlier today.

"Okay, so, in P.E. when you went to the bathroom, I was walking towards Connor to talk to him and I fell right on my butt."

I giggled. "That's not so bad."

"Yeah, but when he saw and tried to pull me up, I slipped again and fell and I made him fall."

"Man, you're clumsy." I laughed.

"Oh, be quiet." She said.

I took a sip of my drink before remembering that I had something to tell her.

"Oh, hey. Me, Erica, and all the boys are going to the fair tomorrow afterschool. Want to come?"

"Sure, sounds fun." She smiled.

"It'll be kind of like a date though." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we'll kind of be in pairs. Me and Austin, Erica and Zach, Alex and his crush, Robert and his crush, and Connor and you."

"Oh." She smiled. "Can't wait then."

"Me neither. So how are things with you and Connor?"

"Great. We're pretty good friends now, and we talk all the time."

"Man you've only been introduced to each other for two weeks, and you're already obsessed with each other." I teased.

"I am not obsessed." She defended.

"Relax, I'm joking." I laughed.

"Jerk." She said, playfully.

***

"We're here." Erica said.

Me, Austin, Avery, Erica, and Zach all filed out of my sister's car. We walked through the fair parking lot and met up with everyone else.

"Hey, guys." I smiled.

"Hey." Everyone said in return.

"Oh, everyone, this is Natalie." Alex said, introducing his date to us.

She smiled and waved and we all did the same.

"And this is Skylar." Robert said.

"Hello." We all said.

"Let's all go on that one first." Robert said pointing at a tall, loopy rollercoaster. I could already feel my stomach churning just by looking at it, but I didn't want to be the only one to say no, so I agreed.

We walked out of the parking lot and to the entrance, and got our tickets. Then, we made our way to the rollercoaster that Robert was talking about.

We waited in like for about 15 minutes until finally it was our turn to ride. Luckily, we were all able to ride it together.

I got in beside Austin, and after everyone was situated, the ride began. It was actually fun, but it made my stomach hurt.

The ride ended and we got off to go to other ones. We rode four other rides, one of them being the Drop Zone, which really made me feel sick.

"Are you okay?" My sister asked, noticing that I wasn't feeling well.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I forced a small smile to seem more believable.

"Let's do this one." Avery said, pointing to a ride call the Twister.

Everyone else wanted to so, of course, I didn't oppose.