Ch. 2 Lights Out

Your POV

The Next Morning

I woke up and put my pants on. I went downstairs and made myself something to eat. After I ate, I went back upstairs and put on my jacket and my shirt. I guess I'll go meet my new neighbors, I thought. Maybe I'll find a hot girl to kiss.
I went outside and went to the house across the street from the tan house (which was a couple houses down from Aaron). I knocked on the door and a blond guy with blue eyes answered and said, "Hello, can I help you?" I nodded and said, "My name is Y/N. I just moved in down the street next to Aaron's house." The blonde guy answered, "Okay then, my name is Garroth Ro'Meave. Welcome To MyStreet!" Garroth turned around and said into his house, "HEY GUYS!! COME MEET OUR NEW NEIGHBOR!!"
Within a minute, 3 more guys appeared behind him. The blue haired one introduced himself first, saying, "I'm Dante." "I'm Laurence," said the one with brown hair. I turned to the last guy, who looked really familiar. He had emerald green eyes, white hair, and his skin was slightly tanned, similarly to mine. It couldn't be him, I thought. Could it?
"Travis?" I asked, unsure if it was him. He looked at me, shocked, and said, "Yeah, that's my name." I smiled and said, "Travis, I know you might not be able to remember me, but I'm─" I was cut off by Travis hugging me and saying, "I don't know how I didn't recognize you at first. I'd never forget you, big brother. It's been so long since you went away for college. I missed you." I hug him back and pat him on the back. "I missed you too, little bro," I replied. We pulled out of the hug and exchanged phone numbers.

2 Hours Later

I said goodbye and left. Then I headed towards the tan house across the street. I knocked on the door and Meif'wa with pink hair answered and said, "Hello, may Kawaii~Chan ask who you are?" "My name is Y/N. I'm your new neighbor," I answered. "I live in the house next to Aaron's house." The Meif'wa smiled and said, "Would Y/N~Kun like to come inside while Kawaii~Chan gets her roommates?" I nodded and she let me inside. I sat on the couch and heard Kawaii~Chan go upstairs and tell the others about me. I heard them come down the stairs, so I turned around. I saw a girl with long black hair, amber eyes, and a purple outfit on with black shoes. She came up to me and said, "Hey, my name is Aphmau. And you are?" "I'm Y/N," I replied.
Aphmau turned and yelled up the stairs, "KATELYN, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE! DON'T BE RUDE TO OUR NEW NEIGHBOR!" I then heard the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard respond, "I'm coming. I'm coming." Then I saw the most hottest and beautiful girl I had ever seen. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of sky blue and her hair was a gorgeous pastel blue. Both her eyes and hair complemented her pale skin. I stood up, went over to her, and said, "I didn't know what love was until I met you." The next thing I saw was her fist coming at my face, then everything went dark. Flirting probably was the worst idea, was the last thing that went through my mind before I lost consciousness.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.