°T E N°

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

Yeonjun and Soobin was set down on the couch, Taehyun sitting on the dining table while watching his two hyungs argue.

Later on, Beomgyu finally woke up. He walks downstairs rubbing his eyes, Soobin smirked at him. "What are those on you neck?"

Beomgyu grab a drink blushing from the answer, "M-Mosquito bites?" He said rather in a questioning manner.

Kai stretched his arms smiling at his hyungs from upstairs, he happily slide down the edge of the stairs. "Morning guys!"

"Goodmorning mosquito." Taehyun greeted with no expression, Beomgyu choked on his drink while the older two burst into laughter.

Kai was confused, but he realized it enough sooner. "Goodmorning baby." He walk towards Beomgyu who was drinking coffee not even paying attention to him.

Kai chuckled and placed his hand on the counter at the sides of Beomgyu, trapping him in there. "Morning honey." Beomgyu smiled sweetly.

"You guys acting like couple goals makes me wanna find someone." Taehyun said, the glint of Jealousy and sadness was in his tone.

Yeonjun slapped Soobin on his thigh harshly making Soobin scream and roll from the couch and down the floor, "Ouch choi!"

"That's what you get for calling me ugly... You... You fagㅡ" Soobin quickly sprint up to cover his mouth, "That's a one bad word."

Yeonjun glared at him and push the boy away, be stomp his feet and stormed out of the cabin. Leaving everyone except Soobin, clueless.

"You do know how hard it is to force him not to get mad, do you?" Taehyun asked shaking his head in disbelief.

Soobin shrugged as if he didn't cared at all, but he really cares about Yeonjun. "Fine. I'll go search for him. I know he likes fries anyways."

***

Yeonjun was blabbering stuffs that are completely incoherent, only him, knows what he's trying to say.

He's now walking by the beach, as always, regaining his strength and kindness. Suddenly, he felt his phone left his hand in a split second.

Yeonjun gasped and turned around to see a boy who snatched his phone, "H-Hey!" He run to the boy and grab him by the shoulder.

They both stumbled down and fell on the sand, groaning from the strong impact. Yeonjun hadn't got his phone back yet, he was too busy blushing and looking at the chuckling stranger.

"Sorry, I was just filming a YouTube video with my friend over there. Turns out, no one helped you." The boy said laughing, he gave Yeonjun his phone back.

Yeonjun nodded and got off the boy, "I-I understand. But that really scared me." Yeonjun said laughing awkwardly.

Another boy walked to them, he was holding a camera as he stood beside the boy. "I'm Taehyung by the way, this cameraman beside me is Jungkook. We're from batch 2."

"I'm Yeonjun, I'm from batch 1."

"Cool name, you guys kinda look alike." Jungkook said laughing, Taehyung grinned and looks at Yeonjun. They made eye contact, and Yeonjun couldn't stand it so he looked away.

"Anyways, Yeonjun, I know we just met but you wanna hang out?" Taehyung asked with a smile, "Mind aswell as tag along with our project?"

Yeonjun don't want this, especially now that he's too anxious for it. "Yeah sure." Jungkook and Taehyung smiled.

"Cool! Lets go?" Yeonjun nodded, Jungkook was first to walk to a store, he was fixing the camera. Taehyung noticed how nervous Yeonjun was, he hold his hand smiling.

"Don't be nervous, bud." Taehyung said, Yeonjun nodded and they both walked inside.

***

Soobin sighed walking around, he couldn't find where Yeonjun is. "If I we're an ugly pretty boy, where would I be?" He thought for a moment then smiled.

He quickly ran to the beach shore, but Yeonjun wasn't there. "Um, excuse me." He called a girl who seemed to be busy taking to another girl.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen this boy?" He showed Yeonjun's picture to her, she snaked her head saying that she haven't seen him.

"Is it him?" The other girl said, pointing at Yeonjun who was walking by the beach. Soobin smirked, he thanked the two girls.

As he was about to walk to the boy, ano the taller boy snatched his phone. Yeonjun yellef and run after him, Soobin didn't know what they're talking about.

But seeing him blush, it broke his heart for some reason.

He saw another boy walked to them, soon, they we're talking and walking inside a store. Yeonjun was holding the hand of the boy.

Soobin frowned, his smile dropped. He turned around and went back to the cabin. Ignoring Taehyun's question. He walk inside their bedroom sighing.

I have no rights to get jealous.