°S E V E N°

"Wake up!" Yeonjun yelled and shook Soobin violently, the younger jolted up and look around with wide eyes.

"What? Where's the danger?" Yeonjun laughed so hard, he gave Soobin a soft slap on his right cheek making him jump a bit.

"Idiot. Namjoon just gave us a wake up call. We need to gather up in the field again." Yeonjun said rolling his eyes and stands up on his feet as he forcefully pulled Soobin up.

"What the fuck does he wants anyways?" Soobin muttered rubbing his eyea and yawning, Yeonjun sighed and shrugged letting go of the taller.

"Let's just go!" Without letting Soobin change his sleepwear, the both of them sprite out of their cabin. There are already teens in the field.

Everyone seemed so sleepy, but what made them surprise is the ship on the seashore, there are also new faces with their luggage in one side.

Soobin furrowed his eyebrows, "What's with those?"

"I don't know either but, Namjoon had mentioned about the Batch 2. I guess they're the batch 2." Yeonjun explained and he spotted the couple, Beomgyu and Kai laughing at each other, holding hands as they walk towards them.

"Hey guys!" Kai greeted and the two other males smiled at him and Beomgyu. Until the speaker started to talk about the newcomers.

"Okay, attention to all of you. So, we have newcomers. They're the batch 2, unfortunately they haven't got in along with you guys cause they're overseas.

"Okay so and also, this is very important. Since they arrived in surprise, you'll be switching cabins. In one cabin, there will be five people. See that cabins over there?" He pointed at the group of cabins, Everyone noticed that since the first day but didn't put too much pressure on it.

"That's your new home, so fall in line so you could know where you're gonna be. To those who is gonna be still cabin mates, lucky enough." And the speaker stopped talking, he went off the stage as everyone scattered into lines.

"This is so bad! What if we didn't get to be together?" Beomgyu asked with a pout, hugging the taller as Kai pouted and pat his head.

"I'm sure we will be. Now let's get in line, hyungs let's go!" Kai called out and the other two nodded as they go in line.

"You think we'll still be together?" Yeonjun asked, his voice doesn't seemed to sound so happy, Soobin bit his lip shrugged.

"You think?"

"I was asking you!"

"Well I'm about to ask the same question anyways!"

"Then answer mine first!"

"You guys are arguing again, can't stop eh?" Beomgyu said laughing, the older two rolled their eyes and ignore each other.

***

Later on, they got their cabin numbers. "Cabin 16, you guys?" Beomgyu said and Kai smiled at him telling him that they got the same cabin.

"Cabin 16 too!" Yeonjun smiled.

"Cabin 16, wow." Soobin said with a smile. "But whose the other one then?"

Yeonjun shrugged and aswell as the others, his eyes then landed on a lost boy, shorter than him and seemed so soft and humble. He suddenly smiled widely when their eyes met.

"Yeonjun hyung?!" The boy yelled, the other boys looked at where Yeonjun was looking.

"Taheyunie!" He opened his arms and the boy hugged him so tight, Kai smiled and joined in the hug as he recognized the boy named Taehyun.