doce

They all got up and left, taking no more than a few minutes before I couldn't hear their obnoxious laughter down the street anymore. None of them had spared me a glance, but that was to be expected. It's not like I was complaining. If they had, I don't know how I would have explained why I was swimming topless.

His figure loomed over me.

I peered up at him through my lashes and gave him an innocent look. But that was hard when I caught sight of his prominent bulge.

"Do you like torturing me?" He asked down at me, looking less than amused.

"Mm," I said, pretending to think. I pushed myself up by my arms onto the side so that my bottom half stayed under water but my bare chest was now exposed fully to him. "Sometimes."

I let myself fall back into the water and began making languid lengths up and down.

I sat myself on the floor at the shallow end, closing my eyes as I turned my face toward the sun. After a few minutes, I felt Nicolás slot himself behind me, either leg beside mine. His bare chest against my back had my nipples hardening, which he soon found out as his hands reached to touch them.

I let my head rest against his shoulder, moaning quietly.

"No one's home tonight," I tell him on a sigh as his fingers drift downwards. Staring up into the sky, the sun dipping across the horizon. "We have the place to ourselves."

"And what should I do with that information?" He said, kissing my shoulder.

"Whatever you want to do with it."

He raised me and I went with it, coming to straddle his lap with my knees resting on both sides of him. I eased down his swim shorts and did the same to myself. He brought me to him so my boobs are all but crushed against his defined chest. The contact was exactly what I needed.

"The things you do to me," he breathed as I brushed his tip against my entrance.

I hovered over his penis, "And who started this then?"

He went to grab my hips, but I lifted further up, giving him a look.

He groaned. "You? Me? Whoever you want. I need to be in you."

I leaned forward so my lip brushed his ear. "I'll remember that." As soon as I'd started to lower myself, he brought his hands to my hips and slammed me down onto him.

☼  ☼ ☼

"That was risky," I told him, head laying on his chest and fiddling with his fingers. "Wrap it before you tap it and all that."

He yawned. "But the second time we did, and the third and the fourth."

I looked to my bin, seeing all these condom wrappers in there. I made a mental note to chuck them away before my grandma came to get the bins.

"Nicolás, I—"

My words were cut off as I heard the door slam. We looked at each other before I shot upright.

"Julie!" Elise called from downstairs. I could hear her footfalls on the steps and then along the landing a moment later. I stumbled over my own feet and used my whole body weight to slam the door closed just as she'd begun to open it. "What are you doing? It's just me."

"I'm naked!" I said on impulse. I mean, I was, but that wasn't much of an excuse.

"I've seen it all before," she said, pushing on the handle. I leant against it again. "Seriously, Julie, what's up?"