Who needs a life?

So I'm currently suffering from a writers' disease called 'I think I suck.' Symptoms include: Thinking that everything I've ever written sucks, not wanting to post new chapters, and procrastinating (though that part seems to be in my nature)

So far, there is no cure. 

Yeah, so after this chapter, no more short chapters. Yayyyyy... (I suck)

-------------------------

"Nelly," I almost groaned when my dad's voice pulled me back to reality, "Come out here. I haven't seen you since I got home."

I sent a quick message to 2Big, saying that I was leaving my laptop for a bit and dragged myself over to my door and cracked it open.

"Dad," I greeted him dryly.

He nodded, "Nelson." My dad was taller than me by half a foot but lean with the same floppy brown hair but grayish blue eyes. "Are you planning to leave your room anytime soon or what?"

"I was actually planning not to," I informed him patiently.

"That's too bad, dinners ready. Come on." He walked away without waiting for a response. I rolled my eyes and returned to my laptop to tell 2Big that I was leaving for dinner. He responded instantly saying he had to do the same so we both just decided to come back after an hour so neither of us would have to wait for each other.

I stumbled into the kitchen and sat down, waiting for food to be served.

"Get up, Nelly," I stared as mash potatoes and chicken was appeared in front of me, "Eat. Food. Now."

"But dadddd," I whined, "I want the Internet."

"The Internet," he glared at me, "Can wait."

"If you truly think that then you don't understand the Internet. Heck, you don't even understand life."

"I understand that my son should be featured on Catfish."

"I resent that," I said bitterly while taking a vicious bite out of my chicken, "I know he's a high school guy because we talk about school all the time. He's a bonehead jock who got hooked on Relic and his friends don't know because he thinks they'll make fun of him."

"He's probably sinfully ugly."

"Gee dad, always the optimist, aren't you?"

He grinned and shrugged, "I'm just saying, don't get your hopes up too high. As soon as he sends that picture to you, be ready for the worst. Unless you're sending nudes. If that's the case then you've hit the mark with a jock."

"Dad," I exclaimed, horrified, "Relic isn't a chat room, it's an RPG. We're not going to be exchanging pictures or anything like that."

"Right," he obviously didn't believe me, "So how's school going?"

I shrugged, "Okay, I guess. Van hasn't been messing with me if that's what you're asking. It seems like Nav has permanently scared him away and without him to lead, no one else really bothers with me."

Which was true, no one even insulted me anymore. On the other hand, no one spoke to me except for Haley and Nav. I was basically ignored by the entire school, which was significantly better than being bullied but still disheartening.

"You have to invite Nav and Haley over one of these days when your head and heart isn't in that ridiculous game."

I scoffed, "It's not ridiculous, it's mind-numbingly complicated and takes intense concentration and devotion. Just ask Nav, she plays too."