Part 6 Catching Something

Oof long chapter, hope y'all don't mind! 😊

Hyungwon was sitting in a classroom with Kihyun and Changkyun, the underclassman they agreed to tutor. Kihyun was currently explaining a problem to him, and Hyungwon couldn't help but think back the the previous weekend. I can't believe I slept with him again... how the hell do I keep ending up in these situations? He let out a breath feeling a bit of worry form in the pit of his stomach, and then almost felt like it was choking him. Chiwon is probably suspicious now... I have to be careful. He shivered slightly feeling a bit of anxiety rise up in his chest at the thought of his brother finding out.

"Hyungwon? Hyungwon??" Kihyun's voice snapped him out of his head.

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry, what?" Hyungwon shook his head turning toward the two males who were giving him a curious look.

Kihyun raised his eyebrow at him, but then pushed it off and sighed. "Can you check to make sure I explained this correctly?"

"Oh yeah sure." Hyungwon responded before looking over the younger male's work, checking the problem step by step. He then nodded. "That's correct, good job."

Changkyun seemed satisfied With the response, he then opened his mouth to speak. "Hyungwon, are you alright? You seem distracted and slightly... agitated."

Hyungwon smiled at the boy's concern. He didn't understand why Changkyun didn't have any friends, he may have been quiet, but he was kind nonetheless. "I'm fine, thank you for asking. Let's move on okay?" He and Kihyun then went on to explain the next question.

-&-

Kihyun and Hyungwon were now at their lockers just before lunch and the taller male let out a long sigh, finding his mind to be once again completely filled with the thoughts of Wonho. Seriously, why the hell do I keep thinking of him? So we slept together... twice, so what? That's that, and that should be the end of it... But Hyungwon knew his mind wouldn't be that kind to him, he was going to stress over it. Besides, no matter how much he tried to tell himself it was not a big deal, deep down he knew that it was, he just didn't know why. He told himself it was because of guilt from keeping it from his brother, and that was definitely part of it, but there was something else there that worried him, something that scared him arguably more.

"Seriously Hyungwon, what is wrong with you? You've been acting weird and distant all day, not to mention you completely disappeared on Saturday. Where the hell were you, you freaked us out?" Kihyun's voice once again broke Hyungwon out of his own head.

"I'm fine... and I just. Uh, well Saturday I-" He was cut off by Jooheon happily walking up to them and casually wrapping his arm around him.

"Hey guys! How was the tutoring session?" He asked as they all began walking to the cafeteria.

"Fine." Kihyun responded working his way towards his usual table.

"That's good." Jooheon chirped, seeming in a happy mood.

As they all sat down Kihyun gave Hyungwon a look as of saying. 'There's no way you're getting out of this.' "Actually Jooheon I was just asking Hyungwon where he disappeared to at the party."

"Oh yeah that's right." Jooheon stated as if he'd just remembered. "After we all got separated I didn't see you again. Kihyun and I looked for you while everyone was leaving, but you were nowhere to be found. What were you doing?"

"Erm... well like you guys can talk, you both left me alone. I know Kihyun ran off with Shownu, but where the hell did you go Jooheon?" Hyungwon asked accusingly.

"Me? Oh, I ran into Minhyuk while getting a drink and he started talking with me, and asking if I wanted to dance with him." He admitted. "I did for a bit, but by the time I went looking for you, you were already gone."