Part 2-One Night

Smut warning [most of the chapter but you can skip to the *-&-* if you'd like]

Hyungwon put his phone down, and was now even more confused. "Uh.... What is it that you want exactly?"

Wonho suddenly pushed Hyungwon down on the bed, crawling on top of him, and pinning both his wrists down on either side of his head. He leaned down closer to him, staring into the younger's eyes with an odd gleam in his own as he answered his question. "You."

Hyungwon was surprised by the answer, but then just tried to shake it out of his head. He's just trying to mess with me. Being annoying like always, right..? He widened his eyes when Wonho leaned down and kissed him. Right? He was frozen he didn't know what to do, all he knew was he could feel the warmth of Wonho's lips on his, and for some reason he didn't dislike it.

Th older male pulled his lips away, looking at the boy beneath him for a second before closing his eyes and connecting their lips again. This time he felt Hyungwon give back, so he deepened the kiss feeling himself somewhat drawn in by the other.

In turn, Hyungwon closed his eyes letting himself fully experience the moment. He felt Wonho lick his bottom lip, and unconsciously opened his lips slightly, allowing him to slide his tongue into his mouth. I could push him away... I could, he's not using his full strength. I could easily deny him, why don't I? He tilted his head to be closer to the other, noticing the oddly alluring scent that radiated off of him.

Wonho eventually broke the kiss leaving both males panting slightly.

Hyungwon caught his breath a bit still lying still beneath him. He couldn't find answers as to what was happening, or why he was even allowing it to happen, and was also too caught up in the moment to even care. It's not like he had never kissed someone before, but he never quite felt the way he did right now. His breath suddenly caught in his throat when he felt lips gently starting to brush against his neck. He balled his hand into a fist, fighting back a moan, as Wonho started to gently suck and bite on the most sensitive parts of his neck and collarbone.

Wonho released one of his wrists and used his newly available hand to slowly start to unbutton the other's shirt. When the whole item, of clothing was undone he started to move his kisses lower down on the boy's chest. He used his hand then to gently start to caress Hyungwon's nipple, this causing the younger male to let out a shaky breath and wrap his freed hand around his shoulder. Wonho felt him grow hot under his touch, only making him want to do it more. He trailed his kissed down lower.

Hyungwon couldn't help but breath heavily as he felt the older male's soft lips tickling the sensitive skin of his stomach slightly, getting lower with each kiss. He finally released his other wrist, so Hyungwon took the opportunity to wrap his arms around the other male, gently gliding his hands down the shape of his toned muscles. He then lifted his leg out of reflex, feeling something that made him blush slightly. Oh my God... he's hard.

Wonho stopped his kissed abruptly at the other's pant-line. "Hyungwon..." he whispered breathlessly, moving his face to once again hover above his. He watched his eyes for a bit before pulling something out of his pocket and showing it to him, his eyes seeming to ask permission.

Hyungwon felt his blush deepen slightly as he looked at the condom in the other's hand. He looked away from him somewhat shyly, but nodded his head up and down slowly.

Wonho smiled slightly seeming satisfied with the answer and sat up, still straddling the other, taking his jacket off before pulling his shirt off over his head.

The younger male seemed somewhat entranced by the other's body, but once again bit back a moan as Wonho began kissing his neck once again, this time also starting to buck his hips and rub against him. "Wonho," he managed to say even though he felt his breath being taken away. "Bedside-table drawer... look inside."