"Mike, Mike please. I'm your brother. Please don't do this." I said. How was he so much stronger than me already? I figured it was probably because along with the title of being the king of hell he also gains extra power. Mike's eyes flashed with sympathy for a moment before they were back to rage.

"Please." I said again but he wasn't listening. As my father moved closer and closer towards Kellin I got more and more desperate. Desperation and love is a powerful thing. I searched within my inner self to pull out the strength I needed. In one swift movement I had pushed Mike away from me and teleported straight over to Kellin, once again blocking the way of my father.

"Stop!" I shouted. The power emanating off of me was enough to push him back a few feet.

"Victor, I didn't want it to come to this. But if you do continue to disobey me then I can banish you in a second." He threatened and paused for a moment as we stared each other down. "Now, move."

"Never." I seethed. He gave me a steely glare.

"Okay then." He said and raised his hand in preparation to do the signature click. "Consider yourself ba-"

He didn't even get the words out. One second he was standing there and the next he was against the far wall and so was Mike. I was utterly confused until I felt a hand enclose around mine. My head quickly snapped to the side to see that Kellin was awake and standing there. A substantial amount of energy was radiating off of him. The second he touched my hand I could feel the power coursing through my veins too. I finally had the power to defeat them. I could kill them. Banish them. I felt like I could do anything. Yet when I turned my head to look at my father and brother again, they were gone. I searched my mind for where they might be. My guess was that they were scared and running. I knew they would be back once they formulated a plan. They could plan all they want but I knew I could defeat them now. I knew I had the power. So for now I forgot about them and focused on the demon next to me.

Kellin and I turned to each other at the same time. He looked pissed off. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were purely black. Black, along with the color of the tight pants he was wearing. They were much like my own but just a different color. A moment after he looked at me though he calmed down. He blinked a few times and his eyes turned that bluish green color they had always been. He looked a little scared too. Scared and confused. I teleported us into my bedroom so he was in familiar surroundings.

KELLIN'S POV-

What happened to me? One second I was in my apartment trying to summon Vic and the next I was standing next to him angrily trying to ward off Lucifer and Mike. I feel so different. I feel powerful and...unhuman.

"How are you feeling." Vic asked cautiously. He stood in front of me, looking at me with a concerned expression. Fuck he's hot. Was he always this attractive? Oh the things that were running through my head right now about what I could do to him...

"Horny." Was the first thing to come out of my mouth. Vic eyebrows furrowed in confusion before he started chuckling. What was so funny? I guess it was a little random that we go from fighting off his family, to me being turned on. But I was. I could feel myself getting hard already just looking at Vic in front of me. I have never gotten turned on this quickly before. What the fuck is happening?

"Sorry, it's just...you're lust." He said. It was my turn to be confused, well, more confused than I already was.

"What are you talking about? What happened anyway? I can't remember anything." I said. I think I had an idea of what happened, but I needed to hear it from him.

"You're a demon now, Kellin. I...well, I actually should have asked for your permission first, but I wanted you to be here with me so badly and this was the only way." He said, confirming my suspicions. Okay, so I'm a demon. I have to say I don't think I will miss my human life at all. All I want is to be with Vic and now that seems possible. After what happened moments earlier I think we have a good shot at defeating Lucifer too.