Why isn't Vic answering me? Is he ignoring me? Does he not want to see me again? I don't know what it is but I need to find out. I need to find a way back to him even if it's just for answers. It was maybe three hours later when I started to get tired. Maybe I'll try again in the morning. I said the phrase a few more times before getting up and going back into my bedroom. I took off my clothes, leaving myself in boxers. I found it weird to be wearing boxers that weren't black or satin.

I lay down in bed and let my mind wander. What if I never get to see Vic again? I don't even want to think about that possibility. I wonder what he's doing down there...

**VIC'S POV**

"Let me out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was in a cage in the depths of hell. Shackles encircled my wrists and ankles. They burned every time I moved. No matter how much I pulled on them I couldn't get free. I couldn't even teleport out of here. I had heard of this place. It was where unruly demons were sent to get punished. But I hadn't done anything wrong! They were keeping me here for another reason, I just didn't know what.

"Silence, brother." Mike said, pacing around the cage. I glared at him as he sharpened his knife using his fingernails. He came towards me like he had many times before and lunged the knife into my stomach, making me cry out in pain. Of course, it couldn't kill me, but with my powers weakened down here it hurt like a fucking bitch.

"Why are you doing this?" I spat.

"Because. I have to keep you weak." He snarled. Why was he enjoying this so much? I knew we had our problems but I never thought he would torture me, especially when I didn't do anything to him.

"Why?" I asked. He just gave me a sinister smile.

"Because I enjoy it." He said. "Actually, I kind of have somewhere else to be, 'cause you know, I have hell to run. I'll send Wrath down. I know he'll do a much better job than me."

And with that he was gone. He's sending Dennis? The demon of wrath...who never shows any type of mercy no matter what. I've seen what he does to his souls. He's brutal. After getting beaten and wounded for the past two days I'm starting to feel sorry for what I had done to Jaime over and over again. Then again Jaime liked it. I don't know how he could possibly enjoy this. It was excruciating.

I heard Kellin's voice in my head again, summoning me. I screamed out in frustration. I wanted to go to him. I needed to go to him, but I couldn't. I needed to get out of here. It would only be a matter of time before Kellin gave up and then I'd have no way of connecting with him. He needs to say the phrase in order for me to go to him. Don't give up, Kellin, please don't give up. My silent pleas were interrupted when Dennis ripped the cage door open and walked in.

"Go on. Do your fucking worst." I growled. I wouldn't show him weakness. The determined expression on Dennis' face never faltered as he came over to me and...unlocked the shackles?

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting you out. You're the only one that can stop them." He said.

"Stop who? And from doing what?" I asked.

"Mike and Lucifer. Vic, they abolished the soul system. They're gone, everyone. Gone." He said. My jaw dropped.

"All of them?" I asked and he nodded. I was fucking furious. I had become attached to a few souls over my time. I treated them like sex slaves, well that's because they were, but some of them I wouldn't have minded to keep around. Jack for instance turned out to be a loyal, dare I say it...friend? Another soul crossed my mind.

"Jaime." I whispered. Dennis nodded again.

"Yes, Vic you giving me Jaime was the best thing that has happened in my entire existence. I want him back." He said. Another thought entered my mind.