I let go of him and pushed myself up. He scooted back a little onto my lap. His member rubbed against mine, but I tried to ignore it because I had other plans. My lips didn't even get close to his because he put his hand on my chest and pushed me back down roughly.

"Stop." He said forcefully. Okay, I guess that answers my question then.

"Sorry." I muttered, although really I didn't have anything to apologize for. Can't a guy try to kiss the guy who has been fucking him for the past few months? I hated the constant rejection.

"I think you and I have lost our way a little bit." He said. I gave him a questioning look and he continued. "You see, Kels...uh...Kellin, I'm about sex. Hard, rough sex. Not whatever last night was."

I was so over it! I was over his fear of getting close to me. I hated that he thought this was just sex when it clearly wasn't. And I hated that I was still ignoring the voice in my head telling me that this was a bad idea. Getting close is a bad idea, but still, my heart wanted to so I wanted to. Right now I was just living (figuratively speaking) in the moment.

"Why not have both?" I asked. I sat up again and didn't give him a chance to stop me. I collided my lips with his, put my hands on his shoulders and flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed him passionately, making sure it was the best kiss I could possibly give him. Vic's hand went to my throat and he pushed me back.

"I am in control." He growled and flipped us again, only we were already on the edge of the bed anyway so we ended up toppling over onto the floor together.

"Ow." I groaned when my back hit the stone ground.

"That's what you get for disobeying me." He snapped, yet both of us ended up laughing at what just happened. When our laughter died down we both just looked at each other in silence, until I decided to speak up.

"So...both?" I asked. He gave me a serious look from his position above me. Most of his weight was on me, but he was little so it didn't matter. Vic didn't answer the question, well not in so many words anyway. He leant down and placed a soft kiss on my lips, then pushed himself up again. His fingers locked themselves around my wrists tightly as he pinned them to the abnormally cold ground. His eyes darkened.

"I'm going to fuck you hard now." He said in a low voice. The words made that tingly feeling go through my stomach down to...that...area. It turned me on. A lot.

"How hard?" I asked.

"Hard. Rough. Until you can't handle it anymore, but even then I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself. I'm going to control you. You will do exactly what I say and you will like it. You got it?" He demanded.

I liked this. I liked this a lot. I liked being controlled, especially by him. He could do it so well and I knew he wouldn't take it too far...then again this is an evil demon we're talking about. He might get too rough, but honestly the thought just turned me on.

"Do you understand?" He asked calmly, but there was anger in his eyes.

"Yes." I breathed.

"Yes what?" He asked and I gave him a confused look.

"Yes, Vic?"

"Sir. You call me sir." He said. Wow, he's really getting into this. It's kind of like a role play, although this is kind of who we really are.

"And if I don't?" My disobedient side came through.

"Then I'll punish you." He said and pushed himself off of me. He stood up, still looking down at me. "Get on your knees."

I did as I was told and I didn't need to be asked to do what I did next. I took him into my mouth, sucking as much as I could of him, which was only about half because he was so fucking big. He tangled his fingers in my hair and forced me to move quicker.