Vic stopped and pushed me towards the wall with no regard for how hard my back hit up against it. I didn't really care either. I was just glad that I didn't have to go back into that room. Vic pushed his body against mine, looking me right in the eyes. I would have kissed him, but I didn't want to test my luck. The sexy demon grabbed one of my wrists and brought it up in the air to clamp the shackle around it. He did the same for the other so I had no way of touching him. Part of me was still a little scared about being tied up. I couldn't defend myself if needed, but somehow I didn't think I had to worry about that anymore.

"You know, you're lucky I don't go get a whip to punish you or to at least let out my frustrations. You know, it is your fault my favorite punching bag is gone." He said, referring to Jaime. The comment was said light-heartedly, but I still frowned at the memory of Jaime. Vic noticed my change of mood and his face softened. He moved a little closer to me and gripped my hips, drawing my lower half to his and pushing us together. I gasped, completely forgetting about the Jaime comment.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you today." He said seductively. He leant in closer and kissed my jaw. His hands started roaming all over my body; my waist, chest, thighs, growing hard-on. You name it, his hands were on it as he felt me up. He surprised me by biting into my neck, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my entire body.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" I asked. The anticipation was killing me. He took a step away from me and I instinctively pulled at the chains to get closer to him, but stopped when I remembered I was stuck there.

"I'm glad you asked." He smirked and walked away from me towards his wall of toys. Was he really going to get a whip? He knows I don't like that. He can't get ropes either because I'm already tied up. So what is he going to get? He paced back and forth, looking at all of the objects. He finally stopped and picked something up. The next second I heard a familiar vibrating sound.

"No!" I shouted right away. I didn't have a good experience with that thing last time. I didn't want him to do it to me again.

"Yes." He said evilly and came back over to me with the vibrator still buzzing in his hand. I glared at the object. Vic stopped in front of me and placed the tip of the vibrator on my collar bone. It sent shivers across my skin. He trailed it down my body and across the front of my boxers. I held back a groan when it came in contact with my erection. He left it there, pushing it harder against me.

"Ugh, that feels..." I was silenced by my own whimper as he slipped his hand into my boxers, along with the vibrating toy. "Take them off." I ordered him.

"What did I tell you about me being the boss around here?" He asked, yet he still proceeded in taking my boxers off and letting them fall to the ground.

"Yet you keep doing what I want you to do." I teased.

"Just because we have the same interests doesn't mean I'm doing it because you want me to. Besides, I'm going to do something now you probably won't like but I'll enjoy significantly." He said, leaving me feeling anxious. With that being said he moved the vibrator behind me and inched it into me. I noted it was already lubed up thanks to his magic. Once it was completely inside me the vibrating seemed to quicken.

My whole body seemed to shiver and quake as he worked the vibrator in and out. I moaned out loud, "Oh fuck." The feeling was fucking wonderful. I was trembling, yet my body was tensed as I tightly gripped the chains for support. My legs wanted to give out. I just wanted to crumple to the floor as a moaning mess.

Vic, the evil son of bitch, pushed the vibrator all the way in and then let go, stepping away from me. I watched as he clicked his fingers and a comfortable-looking, black, leather couch appeared and he fell back onto it. He got himself comfortable as he watched me.