I lined myself with him, lubing myself in the process and easily pushed into him. I heard his gasp which was incentive enough to pull almost all the way out and ram into him again. He cried out that time. I looked at his expression in the mirror. He was frowning with his eyes closed, but I knew he loved it. Fuck I fit so well in him.

I moved at a regular pace, although maybe a bit harder than usual. I just loved slamming him into the bench and hearing him scream just that little bit louder. He had himself propped up on his elbows, but every time I'd push back in he would falter until his head was resting against the counter. I laced my fingers in his hair and pulled him back up. I still want to see his face.

"Stay up." I ordered and he nodded.

I thrust into him faster and he was moving himself against me, pushing back to meet my thrusts, and fuck it felt good. I ran my fingernails down his back, leaving marks that I knew would be there for days if I didn't heal him. I wouldn't heal him...I want to see them there the next time we do this which will probably be in a couple of hours. I can't get enough of this boy. I don't know what it is...maybe his willingness to do whatever I want? Or maybe it's that he sometimes disobeys me...like right now...he had fallen back to the bench so I couldn't see his face in the reflection. I let it slide though.

"Oh fuck. Harder." He begged me. He always wanted more. I gave him what he wanted because it was what I wanted too. I fucked him harder. His gasps and heavy breathing turned into desperate moans. "Ooh, yes! Ugh, Vic." He was so loud, yet I stayed silent, containing myself.

Without a warning I pulled out of him and stepped away. Kellin groaned in protest and almost fell to the ground if I hadn't have caught him around his waist at the last second. I only stopped because I had that nagging thought in the back of my mind that someone in the demon world, my father, wanted to talk to me. No, fuck that. I'm not done yet.

"Sorry, gotta get this done quick." I said.

"Just fuck me." He whispered out of breath. I love it when he talks like that. I turned him around and picked him back up, setting him on the bench so he was facing me. He instantly wrapped his legs around me, pulling me closer, so close that our chests were touching and I could feel his breath on my neck which he promptly started kissing and biting. I held back a groan and pushed him away so his back was against the mirror like it had been earlier. I held him by his thighs and picked him up a little so I could slip back into him. There was still that annoying tugging in the back of my mind so I had to hurry this up.

I thrust into him, watching his face as he closed his eyes and threw his head back. He, unlike me, didn't hold back any of his moans, groans or screams. He turned me on so fucking much. I could have came at any moment now, but I was waiting for him. I wrapped my hand around his dick and started jerking him. He opened his eyes to look at me and his body trembled.

KELLIN'S POV-

"I'm so c-close." I said. I sat up straighter and wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling his body closer to mine. I kissed his jawline and lightly nibbled on it, smirking when I felt him shiver. I stopped and looked him in the eyes. The overwhelming urge to kiss him was back again, but I knew I couldn't. I couldn't risk him flipping out again. The demon closed his eyes and rested his forehead on mine. He was thrusting into me slower now, but still hard. His nose rubbed against mine and fuck I wanted to kiss him so bad.

I was feeling a bit rebellious...so I very lightly brushed my lips against his, playing it off as an accident. His eyes shot open as he glared at me but I just looked back innocently. He pushed me away again, but he kept fucking me, but quicker now. I had been holding off but I couldn't delay it any longer. His hand squeezed me tighter, earning a moan. That familiar, intense feeling got worse and worse and finally I was exploding, screaming out and gripping the counter-top.