"You keep saying that, Vic. But you promised me you would. I could have stayed with Mike and he-" I was suddenly flung back down onto my back with Vic on top of me. He gripped my wrists tightly, squeezing them, possibly almost breaking them. I winced in pain.

"Say that name one more time and I'll banish you myself." He seethed, his rage filled eyes boring into mine. I just nodded quickly, still struggling against his grasp. He held my wrists tighter, and then I heard it, the snap of a bone. I cried out the second I felt it. The adrenaline of a bone breaking took over the pain, but I knew the pain was there, or would be there soon. I'm supposed to be dead! How can I still break bones and feel pain?! Vic realized what he did and let go of me straight away. That's when I felt the agony spread through my arm. The second the pressure of his hand left my right wrist, the pain hit me at full impact. I wailed in distress and rolled over to my side, clutching my wrist and burying my face in the sheets to stop myself from screaming out again. It was unbearable. It hurt so fucking bad!

"Show me." He ordered. I shook my head, not moving. I can't believe he just did that to me. He always toyed with the idea of hurting me, but I didn't think he'd actually do it.

"Fuck you." My anger was muffled by the sheets. Vic forced me back onto my back and took the broken wrist straight away from me and sunk his teeth into it. Initially it hurt, but quickly the pain was replaced with that euphoric feeling. It was a strange feeling. I could literally feel the bone being snapped back into place and mended, but it didn't hurt a bit anymore. Eventually he dropped my hand. I sighed in relief.

"Please, please just put me out of my misery and tell me you aren't taking me to see my family." I pleaded. I couldn't take it anymore. Vic sighed and shifted himself off of me. He sat on the bed and I sat up too, facing him.

"I'm not taking you to see your family." He admitted. I didn't know whether to be mad or upset.

"Why?" I asked coldly.

"Because my father found out, Mike told him. Long story short he's mad and has prohibited me from taking you to see them." He said. Oh...so it wasn't his fault then.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked. Sure, I was hurt now, but it's a lot worse because he had kept my hopes up for days.

"Because you would have left!" He shouted, getting up from the bed and pacing around. His little outburst startled me a little. "That was the only reason you stayed! You could have made another deal!" I didn't know what to say. Was he really that scared of losing me? Did he care about me?

"Is this why you've been keeping me close for the past week? And why are you so upset about the thought of me leaving?" I asked curiously, sitting up.

"I'm not upset." He was quick to defend. "But you're my property. Just like all my other souls, you're my property and I don't want others stealing you from me, and at this point you're the only soul of mine that knows it's possible to switch demons, so I'd rather keep you close than have you blabbing to the others. Which by the way, if you do-"

"Yeah, banished, I get it." I finished his sentence, earning a glare from him. I ignored him and sighed, falling back onto the bed, cradling my once broken wrist in my hand, although it didn't hurt anymore.

"This sucks." I muttered under my breath. I was really looking forward to going back up to Earth just to see them. I just want to see if my sister is okay, that's all. Vic was watching me with a look of pity.

"Sit up." He said, towering over me. I gave him an odd look but sat up anyway. "Hands." He ordered, holding out his own hands. I was skeptical of his motives, but hesitantly I put my hands in his. The second they touched my mind felt like it was spinning uncontrollably. I was like the feeling of passing out but there were so many images flashing through my mind at warp speed. Gradually they slowed down until I saw a clear vision.