"What are you thinking about?" I asked. I needed to know what he was thinking about. I craved the knowledge of what exactly turns him on.

"What do you think?" He snapped back, an air of sassiness in his voice. Hm, this boy has so much attitude. I'd have to punish him for it later, but not right now. I'm having too much fun right now.

"Say it." I challenged.

He kept his eyes closed and said it. "You, okay. I'm th-thinking about you." His pace quickened again, his back arching. "Ugh, f-fuck. I uh, you haven't touched me in o-over a week. Oh God please let me come. Don't do this to me again." He begged. I love it when they beg.

I took a step closer, my chest barely pressing against his. The tip of his dick was rubbing against my thigh every time he jerked himself.

"Look at me while you're doing it." I commanded. His eyes didn't open. "Look at me the whole time or I won't let you come."

Finally he opened his eyes and looked back at mine. I knew mine were full of lust, they always were. His however had a look of desperation in them. It was such a turn on. Everything about him is a fucking turn on. I finally took away my mental hold on him and he gasped. His eyes stayed on me the whole time. His hand went faster, his moans got deeper...any second now.

"Ugh oh y-es, yes." He whispered breathlessly. His eyes darkened and it looked like he wanted to pounce on me, but he didn't. As he got closer to his climax his body trembled. He bit down on his lip and after a final groan he was coming, jerking his hips towards mine. It seemed like it lasted forever, or maybe that's just because I wanted it to. But eventually he was done and his hand dropped to his side. He looked utterly exhausted.

"Better now?" I asked and he just nodded, coming down from his high. I was so ready to take him then and there, but there was a familiar tugging at the back of my head. Ugh, why now?! I didn't say anything to Kellin though, I just disappeared as my father summoned me.

**KELLIN'S POV**

Vic disappeared and I finally gave in to my weakened knees and slid to the floor. I needed that release so much and holy hell it was hotter with him watching me! I know he's seen me do it so many times before, but this time I knew he was watching. It was a little embarrassing at first, but I've done so many things with him I don't think I have anything to be nervous about.

Eventually I stood back up, still feeling incredibly weak, and washed myself of the, uh, substance. I'm sure I got some on Vic took but of course he could make that go away in a second. Why didn't he just fuck me? I know that's what he wanted to do and I wouldn't have been opposed to it at all. Heck, I needed it after not being touched for a whole week. He needs to stop doing this to me! He needs to stop making me feel so good and then leaving me hanging for days! I know he has other souls to get through too, but honestly he rarely takes them out. He always has Jaime! Only occasionally will he have someone else.

I shook the thoughts from my mind because it was really stupid to get jealous over this. I shouldn't be jealous because of what this prick of a demon does and has been doing for millions of years. I turned the shower off, quickly dried and slipped my boxers back on before sneaking back into the bedroom, dropping onto my bed and falling asleep quickly.

I slept so well that night, better than any other night that I had been here. I probably would have continued sleeping too if it wasn't from the shouting coming from inside the room.

"Jaime! Get your fucking ass in my room, now!" Vic's booming voice entered the room as he barged in. He looked mad, like so mad. He was fuming and his eyes were filled with rage. Last night, or early this morning, whatever, he was so calm and even nice, merciful. Now though he looked like he was out for blood. I watched as Jaime jumped off his bed with an excited look on his face and ran towards Vic. The second they touched they disappeared, probably into Vic's room.