"Switch me back with Jaime." I asked, well, it was an order really but I tried to make it sound like a request.

"No." He scoffed. He came towards me and pushed me over. I fell on the edge of the bed, still sitting up. The next thing I know he was on his knees and his fingers were playing with the hem of my boxers.

"Don't." I said, pushing his hands away. He looked a bit annoyed, but ignored me. He pulled my boxers half way down this time, leaving me exposed and I scooted back, pushing him away once more.

"Sit still." He demanded, pulling me back by my thighs.

"No, I don't want to do this." I said, slapping his hands yet again. He could have so easily made it unable for me to move with a little bit off help from his magic, but he didn't. I was beginning to think he liked the resistance.

"Don't make me get the ropes out." He threatened. Fear ran through me. Last time I was tied up I ended up in tears feeling like I had been tortured.

"I don't know about down here, but on Earth, no means no." I said.

"Yeah well here I fucking own you, so deal with it." He growled, like literally growled. I tried to push him away again but he didn't budge. He took the bottom half of my member and held it in place while he flicked the tip with his tongue.

"I said n-no." I gasped. I hated being so sensitive sometimes. I could try and put up a fight again, but the second his lips slid over the tip, I knew I was a goner. He had almost my whole length in his mouth and I gave in, falling onto my back with a moan. His mouth was so warm and it felt incredible around my now growing erection. His mouth left me and I sat up to look at him in protest.

"Shall I continue?" He asked. I just groaned in frustration and made a sound of approval before falling onto my back again. He licked me from base to tip, making me shiver. The sensations were unbelievable. Oh fuck, he's good at this! He sucked on me and I threw my head back, holding back a moan. Part of me didn't want him knowing how much I liked it. He was so gentle on sensitive areas and rough on others. It was a perfect balance.

"More." I whispered and he sucked harder. I sat up so I could watch him properly and ran my fingers through his hair, pushing his head down faster. He looked up at me with those big brown eyes. How can someone who looks so innocent be capable of doing these things?

The feelings were getting more and more intense. I bucked my hips upwards, trying to quicken his pace but he was going fast enough already. I started trembling and dropped back to the bed, my hands squeezing the life out of the satin sheets.

"D-don't stop. Oh please don't stop." I begged. "Faster, please. Faster." He didn't stop either. I was half expecting him to tease me, but he didn't. He just kept it up until I was exploding, thrusting upwards into his awaiting mouth. He sucked every last drop of me before he pulled away and stood up, towering over me, looking at my twitching body.

"Happy now?" He asked. Happy? No. Satisfied? Very.

"You can't fix emotions with sexual activities." I said. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Yes I can." He said bluntly. "Get up." I didn't feel like moving though, so I just lay there. The sex demon was impatient though and he grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me up from the bed. He walked over to his wall of toys with me getting dragged behind him. When we got there the door slid open by itself and I was standing in front of a bondage wonderland.

"Pick something." He demanded.

"Excuse me?" I asked in shock.

"Pick your favorite thing. Whatever it is, we'll do it. Dildo, vibrator, ropes, whatever. You name it, we'll use it." He said. Oh wow, he's letting me choose? I guess I didn't really have an option here because I knew he was going to fuck me anyway. My eyes scanned over the assorted objects and I had no idea which to choose. My gaze fell upon the whips and canes.