"Other demons? What's going on?" I asked. I knew there would be others but I never thought I'd meet them.

"Yes. Once every now and again my family have a little get together. You humans would call it a feast or dinner I suppose. I don't usually like seeing my family, but this is a requisite. I have to bring my newest soul as a guest, so do the other six demons. I'll tell you more in there. Just remember; no talking and behave." He said. I nodded in understanding, even though I didn't really understand what was going on. Who were these other six demons?

Vic took a step away from me and gestured for me to follow him, which I did. We walked through a small door and I wasn't expecting what we were going to walk into. It was a huge hall, massive. It looked like something you would find at Buckingham palace, only it was darker and had an evil vibe about it. There were paintings covering the grey stone walls and there were black chandeliers with fire lighting up the room on them, instead of light bulbs. Did they even have electricity here? I know we have showers back near out rooms like humans do, but I haven't seen anything else that would mean there was power. I guess it didn't really matter.

The most intimidating thing around the room was the long, large table which was surrounded by people. Doing a quick count like I usually did when I entered a room I noted that there were eighteen people...or demons, or souls actually...which were surrounding the table. I could tell who was who kind of, just by the size of each chair the person was sitting on. Some chairs were a lot bigger, more extravagant than others. It was like every second chair was a smaller one. The smaller ones were occupied by people who were staring at the table with their heads down, being sure not to make eye contact; they were taken souls like me. Next to them were the bigger chairs which were filled with who I guessed were the demons. Then, on one side of the table in the middle were six of the larger chairs which were filled with people who looked a lot older than the others. I was told that no one ages over twenty, but these others looked like they were maybe thirty or forty.

Before I could get further lost in my thoughts, Vic had placed his hand on my lower back and was leading me to our chairs which were the only ones left. As I sat down I noticed how under-dressed both Vic and I were. The other demons were wearing shirts, or even just vests, but Vic was still shirtless. As for the other souls, they were all fully dressed in different clothes which looked worn out. Some looked better than others, some looked worse for wear. One in particular look like he had been beaten every single day of his life. Everyone was chattering, even some of the souls, causing the whole room to be quite loud actually.

"Ah, Victor, glad you decided to grace us with your presence." One of the older looking creatures said.

"Of course, father. I'm not Siren, I'm not the lazy one." He said. I looked at Vic to see him shoot a look at a girl. The girl had long, light brown hair and was sitting in her chair with her legs over one of the arm rests and her head leaning against the other. Someone, who I guessed was her latest soul, was hand feeding her grapes. She lazily rolled her eyes at Vic. Why do I feel like I'm witnessing some sort of dysfunctional family moment?

Wait! Father! This man across from me is the devil himself? Holy shit! I started shaking just from the mere idea of it all. The most evil creature in the history of time is sitting across from me and I was fucking terrified. I felt a hand on my knee, squeezing it lightly. I looked at Vic. He came closer until his lips were at my ear.

"I told you, calm." He whispered, making me shiver. His hand stayed on my knee and I focused on it probably more than I should have. I haven't been touched by anyone all week and a simple touch like that made me almost instantly sexually frustrated. I pushed the thoughts out of my head. Now is not the time.

"I see you've finally gathered a new soul. It's about time. I thought I was going to have to get Michael to teach you." The devil said. Do I call him that? Devil? Satan? Did it really matter?. What he had said angered Vic. I could tell because his grip on my knee tightened.