"Impressive compared to what you human's live in." He pointed out, standing in front of me.

"Did you bring me to hell?" I asked. A dark look flashed in his eyes.

"I don't have my powers up there. I can't do what I want to do to you." He said and bit his bottom lip with his razor sharp teeth. He drew blood, then a second later the blood was gone and the mark he made had disappeared.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked in fear. I should have been cowering in a corner, screaming, begging him to let me go, but I need a way to save my sister. I had to be strong for her.

"Let's talk about the deal first. I will spare your sister's life and bring her all the good health I'm sure she deserves, on one condition." He said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

He took a step closer to me and trailed his fingers up my neck and caressed my face. His mere touch made my skin crawl with both disgust and pleasure.

"I will own your soul, and after one year of living, I will collect it." He said.

"And then what?" I asked.

"And then you are mine for the rest of eternity." He whispered. The thought of being owned and probably tortured by the son of the Devil for an eternity was terrifying, but I love my sister more than anything and if I can give her a long and happy life then I will.

"Deal." I said. His black eyes turned golden and I swear I could have seen fire in them.

"Very well." He said. "And now we seal the deal."

"With what? A kiss?" I asked. I'm not sure why I asked that? Mainly because 'seal the deal' makes me think of kissing, plus he was being so seductive around me.

"Oh young Kellin, I'm no angel. I don't kiss to seal the deal." He said. How is it that he knows my name? I didn't tell him. Then again, how is anything possible right now?

"How do we seal it?" I asked.

A second later my feet left the ground and I felt myself flying across the room and landing on my back on the soft bed with Vic literally hovering above me.

"We fuck." He answered my question. Oh? Still hovering above me he clicked his fingers and my shirt was gone. That's when he dropped onto me, his hot body pressed to my chilled one. His tongue parted his lips and I felt him lick from my chest, up my neck and right up to my ear, making my entire body shiver.

"Do we have a deal?" He asked. He pushed himself into me, rubbing whatever monster he had in his pants against me. Even if I wasn't making a deal, I'm sure I would have still given into him.

"Y-yes." I gasped.

"Good, because I probably would have fucked you either way." He said, looking at me. He was still rocking into me, grinding his hips against mine in the most provocative way.

"I'm a virgin." I said. I don't know why I said it. I just thought he should know.

"Even more fun." He grinned evilly. He lowered his head and crashed his lips to mine, roughly sucking and biting them, although he didn't bite hard enough to draw blood. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth, invading every inch on it. Is it wrong to be so completely turned on by someone so evil? I thought I may as well enjoy it if I have to do it. He pulled away and once again hovered over me, all of his weight leaving me. He looked over to one of the walls which had the sliding door and with a wave of his hand it opened. My jaw dropped at what it revealed. Whips, chains, toys, medieval devices. You name it. He had it. Every kind of sexual object you could think of was on that wall.