Female author X Male reader

(so really quickly I would like to explain that this story is based off a dream a had where my oc or I guess online personality (T.A.P./TheAwesomePyro) which I say is just a more animated version of me in the sense he acts like a mascot, had turned into a yandere and was actually hunting "me, me". So all I'm basically doing is just putting (y/n) to replace my position in the dream. Okay...? We all understand what I just said...if not...)

____________________________________

I woke up and was instantly annoyed with myself as all I wanted to do was go back to sleep. The covers felt as if they were giving me a warm embrace of god. Sighing if frustration I turn my head in shame and held back a lone tear as I rip the covers from my self losing the warmth of god which was now replaced by the cold feeling of reality. I lazily get up and started doing my usual routine.

Take a blazing hot shower, get dressed, make an easy breakfast like bacon and eggs, then brush my teeth. After I finish with that I look around for my mom. Usually she drops me off at school sense I'm not old enough to get my drivers license...yet! (thank god finally!) Eventually after looking around the house for her and even calling out to her I had determined that she had left without me. I silently curse to myself and started making a choice.

I could either skip school and play games all day or...ugh go to school.

(y/n): ah fuck it no ones gonna be on any way.

I grab two pre rolled blunts to smoke on my way to school sense Im sure I could finish them before I get there. I sling my backpack around my shoulder and walk out then front door and lock it. I instantly start smoking the first blunt after I left the house and I start taking in the sights around me. For some reason I just stop halfway down the block. I get the instinct to look in both directions of the road. I look to the right...no cars, I look to the left and see what looks to be a mustang in the distance. For some reason I just sit there waiting for it still smoking the blunt mind you.  As it get closer it seems to be slowing down and I can finally get a good look at it.

(I don't know cars much but this is what pulled up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I don't know cars much but this is what pulled up.)

The car look fucking nice but I noticed all of the windows are tinted so I can't really see who's inside. The car then stops in front of me. At first I tensed up cause, you know, stranger danger.  But then I remembered what I looked like (I've been mistaken for being over 21 so much I'd take my chances to walk in a bar and order everything. Don't know about you guys so let's say your the same.)

The passenger window rolls down and I look inside and see what I assume is a girl by the figure of the body. She has this yellow hoodie and ripped jeans, but most noticeably she was wearing this large bulky military gas mask. I took in all the features and felt as if I've found my soul mate.

She nodded her head at me.

???: sup need a ride?

She leans over and opens the door for me. There was a very " eh fuck it" vibe in the air so.