yandere female Plague Doctor's X male reader

(This is around the time the black plague was heavily occurring. And no this isn't the scp plague doctor)

Death seem to be all around,it was difficult for people to keep there heads high in times like these. Almost nobody went outside in fear that they would be next to catch the infection. Well except for you, you see you were a farmer who lived outside of the city. Of course you would occasionally go there to sell your crops but as of late you've been taking some precautions so that you wouldn't get infected. The higher-ups would send guards with money to pay for the crops which you would supply and the guards would take the crops back. Your life was pretty calm...until today.

*(y/n) pov*

Y/n: *sigh* finally I can relax.

I say plopping down onto my chair I had just finished tilling the field for the crops and I was exhausted. It always was hard for me because I was alone but was also great for me because it helped keep me in great shape. Seeing as how I had nothing else to do because the guards wouldn't be her for another week or so I grabbed a book off my bookshelf and began reading.

After a couple of minutes of reading I heard a knock at my door which seemed strange to me because I wasn't expecting visitors. I put my book down and went to my door, and I was quite surprised to see a plague doctor standing at my front door.

*doctors pov*

Oh my I didn't expect to see this when I came here

Oh my I didn't expect to see this when I came here. He's so handsome he must've just gotten finished working, I can see little beads of sweat.

(Y/n): um can I help you doctor?

It wasn't until now that I realized I have been staring awkwardly at him for a while now. I cleared my throat and stood up straight.

Doctor: *ahem* are you perhaps (y/n) (L/n)?

Y/n: yes I am why?

Doctor: the king is worried of your health and seeing how much you provide for the city he has ordered me to insure your physical health.

(Y/n): oh well I'm am grateful for his worry of my well being but I am fairly certain I am not really ill in any way.

Doctor: be that as it may I am still prohibited to be sure.

(Y/n): of course please come inside.

He moved to the side and allowed me into his home. It was really nice and kept very clean, I'm sure that even the king would wish to stay here.

Doctor: lovely home you have.

(Y/n): yes I try to keep it clean after all I did build it.

Doctor: you made your home by yourself?

(Y/n): well I did have help from my family. Brothers, father, uncle, ect...

Doctor: well you did a fine job,it's lovely.