𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

Alexis POV:
BANG BANG BANG!
I wake up in a sweaty panic. I'm heaving and I feel myself wanting to faint. I slowly open my eyes to the bright light from my window and realize that it's morning. I look to see where the noise was and of course it's Anna at my door trying to wake me up. It's like these girls never understand what sleeping in means.

"Alexis come on class starts at 11 we have to gooo!" Anna exclaimed.

"Alright i'm coming just give me some time to get ready," I replied.

I heard her walking back downstairs and I sighed. Another day I guess. Now what the hell am I supposed to wear? I don't have to worry much about my clothes while on business so why does it matter now. I get out of bed and take a quick shower. I come outside and get dressed for class I put on a white skirt with a black sweater, since it was cold inside my classes, and some black vans.

I went down and followed the smell of fresh pancakes all the way down to the kitchen.

"Why hello Ms.President we were wondering why you were taking so long?" Jessica yelled out.

"Well good morning Ms.Vice President I see you have made pancakes?" I remarked.

She smiled and said, "Bon Appétit!" I started to eat when the rest of the members walked down the stairs and greeted me and Jessica good morning.

As usual I updated the girls on the newest fundraisers and volunteer events we can do for the month and then we all head off to class. Unlike the other girls who are majoring in Theater and Dance, i'm majoring in Chemistry. Yes. I know, you don't have to remind me that i'm a nerd, but studying chemicals and calculating formulas are interesting to me so get off my dick. By the time I reached my class I take a seat in the back room and people are already staring at me. Seriously what's their problem.

"Bro shes hella hot!" one boy exclaimed.

"Ugh I wonder how she even got into this school, her daddy probably paid for it! HAHA" another girl remarked.

Of course they would talk about me..what's new? I was pulled from my thoughts when the professor came inside the class and started the lecture. After class ended I went into the library to study since i only had 3 more classes to go and an hour break in between so i decided to catch up on homework before my next class. While i was busy doing homework i received a text from my father and an instant scowl came across my face.

Father: "I need to you to meet me at the house after your classes i have important issues to discuss with you."

Me: "Got it."

I turned off my phone and after the one hour was over i headed to the rest of my classes and ran back to the house. I had to get changed before the other girls came back home. I quickly changed into a grey shirt, leather jacket, and black pants and high heel boots and went off on my motorcycle since i was too lazy to turn on my car. I walk up to the door step and knock.

My nanny Elizabeth, but I call her Liz, answers the door.

"Hello Liz, is my father home?", i asked.

"Welcome home Ms.Lustre. Yes your father has been expecting you and is waiting for you in his study." she replied.

Yes, Lustre, a powerful last name passed down by generations and runs in only our family mafia. Sadly my "poor" father doesn't have a son, so instead he treated me like a son. I guess you can say i wasn't loved as much as i'm supposed to be loved given that my mother, bless her soul, is no longer with me, and ever since her passing my father has been cold and very distant towards me. So he trained me like a ruler.

At only the age of 10 I learned and spoke 3 languages (Italian, Russian, and Mandarin). At the age of 12 I received a black belt in karate and trained in boxing. Some girls had ballet shoes, I had a boxing glove and a lot of bruises and cuts. But of course no one knows, and why should they. I have 2 lives for a reason, to live and to survive.