Shadow

I am awoken from my thoughts from the sound of glass being dropped. I quickly sit up at the noise. I run to the kitchen to see Shadow running from shattered glass on the wooden floor. 

I shake my head and smirk. "Oh Shadow," I say getting the broom.

As I am walking back to the scene I guess I didn't see a peice of glass, and I stepped right on it. 

I scream like a girl, "Son of a bitch!" I fall to the ground as I lift my punctured foot. I land on a small pile of the shattered glass. I feel pain thoughout my whole back. I feel my eyes starting to water. "Aw fuck," I say sitting up. My back feels as though I fell from somewhere up high. 

I look at my now bleeding foot and see a chunk of glass imbeded in my skin. Should I take it out?

I decide to take the glass out of my foot. The pain is far less the the feeling in my back. 

I stick my fingers in, the pain getting worse, I grab the glass and pull. I place the glass on the floor beside me. My foot bleeds, I attempt to stop it by placing the palm of my hand on the wound. Good enough.

I remember my back and the pain comes back. I feel the blood dripping down my back. I think there are only a couple peices stuck. I reach the hand behind me, I can't get the glass. I might have to call 911. 

I start feeling light headed. Oh shit, am I losing too much blood?

I grab my cell phone from my back pocket and dial 911.

I must have a lot of glass in my back because I feel myself falling over. 

I see Shadow from my new position. I put the phone to my ear and say, "I fell on broken... glass... I... I can't get it out."

I state my adress and, the world becomes black.

I am left laying on the floor with my cat beside me and my back full of glass and blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be prepared for some drama llama up in here