Chapter 10

MAKAYKA POV

{next morning}

I woke up feeling good this morning so I woke Trevor up so after I shower I can get some clothes i tapped him but he didn't budge so I started kissing his neck he just groaned.

"FIRE FIRE" I yelled he got up quick but trip over the blankets I was dien laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAKAYLA" he yelled

"You wouldn't wake up so I had to

Do that it was so funny you should have seen your face" I say laughing again he walks over to me.

"Oh so you think it's funny huh" he says while walking towards me I run across the room with the sheets.

"Kayla I have seen your whole body last night your beautiful don't hide your body from me" he comes and takes the sheet off from around me then he kisses me I kiss him backs I remember I have to get clothes I pull away.

"I have to get clothes from my house that's why I woke you up so you could take me" I say while walking into the bathroom when I'm walking in there he smacks my butt I turn around.

"That shit hurt" I say while rubbing my butt.

"We'll you put it out there I was just showing my appreciation" he says while smirking

"Asswhole" I mumble

"What did you say" he said

"I said wear are the rags and towels" I ask him he points to the bathroom closet.

"Thanks" I say and shut the door and put the towel on the floor so when I step out I turn the shower onto warm then step in I put water on my hair then I thought I heard the door open but I might be tripping so I grabb some soap but somebody stepped in it was Trevor.

"What are you doing in here" don't get me wrong I wanted him in here.

"Taking a shower with my girl" he says I just turn back around and he moves closer to me he grabs the rag and washes my back then I grab the rag from him and turn to face him he turned around so I could wash his then we started kissing it got heated so I pulled away I wash up again then rensed my self off and stepped out I wrapped the towel around my body then went into my room and put my under wear and bra and my sweat pants and crop top back on when I get home I will change.

Then Trevor steps out drying his hair with one towel and another one wrapped around him he put his boxers on I just went downstairs to se my girls wearing what they were wearing yesterday guess we will get dressed at my house they seen me walk in the room I sat next to Jessica they smirked at me.

"What" I ask

"Your glowing did you and Trevor have sex" blessing asks I blush

"No" I say still blushing

"You did why you lying bitch so are you and Trevor dating" Aliyah nosey self said

"Yes ok damn y'all all up in my business what about all y'all I know y'all had sex to yesterday" they all blush I knew it then all the boys come down Trevor comes down with his white polo shorts with his blue and white polo shirt and his blue and white Jordan's with his diamond studs with his gold chain my bae looking fine and Tj and Cj come down in a green Levi shirt that says 'boss nigga' on it and Cj had on some white pants with his green chucks Tj had on some Levi pants that are white then James has on a yellow shirt with black shorts and with one diamond stud in his ear and some yellow and black Jordan's James had a red and black shirt with all black shorts and red chucks with black shoe laces and a silver chain she were looking good.