Chapter 4

KHALIL POV

I blasted 'drake ft lil baby~yes indeed' as I drove to 'ICE's' house, he's the biggest drug lord in half of our state but nobody knows who he really is besides us and I work for him, not because I like killing people but because it's easy money especially when I have to be the man in the household for my family.

This was my first time going to his house so I knew that it was important, but as I pulled into his driveway I seen a familiar BMW parked next to a white Lexus but I could be tripping.

I parked my car and got out before heading up to his door, I knocked a couple times and waited for somebody to open the door, I was surprised as fuck when I seen Makayla and she looked just as surprised as I was.

"I must have the wrong house." I said and she shook her head 'no' before opening the door.

"Your looking for my dad right? He's in the Den." She said before walking away, I shut the door behind me after I walked in. I followed the smell of weed to what I'm guessing is the Den, it was big as fuck too.

"Take a seat." Ice said as he sat on the couch watching the game, I took the seat next to him and waited for him to explain why I was here.

"You remember Rick right?" He asked while his eyes stayed glued on the game.

"Yea, one of our connections." I said.

"He stole about three mills worth of drugs from us, we got plenty more so I ain't to worried about that part but I want you and the boys to handle him because mothefuckers are going to start talking and think that I'm showin' mercy and then think that it's okay to steal from me but that shits not about to happen." He said, he didn't lie tho we had plenty more and then some so three million was like a penny compared to it all.

"And I'm asking y'all because I trust y'all and Y'all haven't failed me yet so for your hard work I'll pay y'all extra how does 600,000 sound?" He asked, we usually only get paid 100,000 or 200,000 so I knew that I wasn't about to pass this up and I know the boys won't either.

"Aight I got you, do you want it done by tonight?" I asked as I dapped him up.

"Just as soon as possible." He said and I knew he meant by tonight, I nodded and walked upstairs but on my way out Makayla came down the stairs and she had tears in her eyes, she quickly wiped them once she seen me.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yea don't worry about it." She sighed and tried to walk back upstairs, I'm tired of her ass walking away from me.

"Stop trying to act hard ma, you can talk to me even though we don't talk like that." I said as I grabbed her hand to stop her from going up the stairs.

She looked at me before sitting down on the second step so I took the seat next to her.

"Why didn't you tell me you worked for my dad?" She asked trying to change the subject.

"I ain't know he was your dad now stop tryin' to change the subject." I said as I gave her my full attention, she sighed before talking.

"My mom and my dad just told me that I have a brother, and I'm more upset that they didn't tell me sooner because that's some shit you don't keep from somebody especially when they tell us to always tell the truth to each other." She said as she looked down at her feet.

"Damn, I can't even say that I understand because I've never been through sum' like this but I do know what you mean, your right they should've told you sooner because it would've gave y'all a better opportunity to get closer, but at least you know now so that you can make up for the lost time." I said.