9 | daddy's girl

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
'Cause we're not seventeen,
but you're my teenage dream
If there's a chance we'll sink then
I don't even wanna try
-Rare, Waterparks
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

By the fifth day that Luke was gone, I had grown tireless. Never could I imagine, having only known someone for such a short period of time and they still play a huge effect on me.

Not only that, but I kind of just need him here right now. My brother and father won't stop calling me about going back there—to Washington—something about my mother; it's not going great.

Out of boredom, I decided to call Luke for the um-teenth time since he left.

"Hey babygirl" his voice was soft and sweet.

"Hey Luke"

"That's not my name"

"What're you going to do about it, Luke?"

"You'll see." I just hum in response.

"When are you coming back?"

"I get on my plane today, princess."

"Good." He just laughs in response. A little chuckle. A chuckle dipped in sunshine and coated in happiness. It was golden, just like him. "I miss you. I need you back here."

"Hm. Interesting." I can almost hear his smirk. Our phone call went on for another ten minutes, by which I was anticipating his arrival back here more than ever.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I look at myself in the mirror, running my fingers through my hair and down my figure. I trace my fingers along my red lingerie and smile. I decide to toy with Luke a bit and grab my phone.

Me | 5:45pm
hurry back ;)
Attachment: 1 image

I decide to say "fuck it all" and add one last thing:

Me | 5:46pm
daddy ;)

daddy | 5:50pm
Fuck, princess

I smile to myself, biting my lip before pulling on a tiny black dress and zipping it up before leaving the room.

I'm finishing dinner when I hear the door open. I drop what I'm doing and run to the origin of the sound to see him standing in the hall, holding his bags. Luke drops his suitcases and runs to grab me and hold me in his arms. I'm fully in the air now, and there's nothing I can really do about that, so I just tuck my legs around his waist for support.

Luke just peppers me with kisses, all down my jaw and neck. "I've missed you," he says.

"I missed you too, Luke"

"Not my name, babygirl." He squeezes his his grip on my ass. "Now about those texts," I just hum in response, him pressing his lips to my jawline. "What's my name, babygirl?"

"D-daddy" I finally huffed.

With that, Luke reconnected our lips and backed us upstairs to his room. Our kisses were sloppy until he dropped me onto his bed, hovering over me as he unbuttoned his shirt. He smiled, "You're daddy's girl"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I lay next to him, out of breath and sweaty, wrapped in a mound of sheets and blankets. The time that he spent away was worth the wait if this was the coming back present. I roll to my side to face him, a small smile playing on my lips. I watch him intently. His eyes shift over quickly and he turns, too.

"What?" He asks, smiling a toothy smile.

"You."

"What about me?"

"You're cute."

"No I'm not." His eyebrows furrow.

"You always say that" I laugh.

"Yeah, and I'm always right." He laughs too.

"How was San Francisco?" I ask, breaking a silence that fell among us. I look into his shaded blue eyes as I ask about his trip.

"It went just as planned, just as a routine trip should go. All I was missing was you. The city was beautiful though. I've always loved San Francisco." His voice is low and soothing. I could listen to it all day.

"That's good, I'm glad, but I could never come on a business trip like that with you." I sigh, looking into his pretty blue eyes.

"Well, I wish you would" he smiles to me in the darkness. "It would make them much less unbearable."

"Hmm," I smile, pecking a kiss on his lips, "I bet it would." He hums in response.

"You should stop my my office tomorrow. I have a big meeting in the morning and I'd like to have lunch with you after?"

"Sure. It'd be nice to see where daddy works." I smile, poking his nose.

He grabs my wrist and smiles deviously to me. "You really want a round two?"