"Ah hell he ain't leaving, not with his life at least." She walked towards the door but I stood in front of it.

"Aye Bree, chillat. Imma handle this but don't tell nobody alright?" I am not going to be the reason my friends go to jail tonight. If they lay eyes on Dre it's over. While he may deserve what's coming to him, he can get that another day.

It ain't the time nor the place.

"You sure? Want me to come with you?" I assured her I would take care of it on my own. "Just go back out there, I'll be out soon."

Bree nodded and went back over to the VIP section. I saw Neisha getting twerked on by strippers, and all my girls were out there having fun. I gotta wrap this up.

I got back on the dance floor and squeezed through the mass of bodies. The DJ bumped something by Future, and everyone in the club started going off. I wanted to t'up too but Dre just really ruined my mood.

I couldn't see him nowhere. If I didn't know no better I would have thought I made up the whole thing. After ten minutes I decided I was wasting my time worrying about him when I had the rest of the night to enjoy.

"Girl where you been-- Y'all pour her a shot right now!" Neisha walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. I could smell the booze on her. But at least she was enjoying herself.

"I'm good bae. Whatchu got going on here?" She laughed. I pulled down her neon colored bodycon dress. I didn't need my friend out here too sloppy.

"Nothingggg... but these fine bitches finna make me not get married." I laughed at her as she downed another shot. Neisha kissed my cheek and went back over to the couch and booze.

I saw Bree talking to some dude that was also in our section. She got real close to him and whispered something in his ear, then came to talk to me. "Shit girl, who that is?" I raised my eyebrows. Bree smirked, "Nobody, I just met him."

"He cute, tap dat?" She tapped her chin. "Hmmm..."

"You are single, right?" Bree looked around and pursed her lips. "It's complicated."

I didn't wanna ask too much because we just started back being cool. I don't know if we are ever gonna have that same relationship that we did in the past. All I know is I won't overstep. Whatever she wanna tell me, she can.

"I feel you, bro. But I think he want you to come back," I pointed. He licked his lips at Bree.

"Duty calls."

I left the section and walked over to the bar for a drink. Yes, we had service, but my outfit is cute. Someone gotta see it.

I leaned over the counter and waited for the bartender to come over to where I was

"Stinger, please. And put it on that tab," I pointed to the VIP section. At this point, Neisha was on the stripper pole going crazy. And Ada dumb ass was spraying ones.

I chuckled and waited for him to return with my drink.

"I thought I lost you there." A smirking Dre sat at the bar next to where I was. I was hoping he had left, but I see I was wrong.

"Okay, I don't know why you here but ain't nothin' good coming if you stay. Let us have our peace." I rolled my eyes. I wanted to enjoy tonight as much as everyone else was. And dude was blowing me right now.

"Oh don't worry bout them bitches. I'm not here for them." I balled my fists. The way he was talking irritated me. If I knew I could beat his ass, I would. But like I said, this is a party. I'm not with the shits tonight.

"Don't be fucking disrespectful, yo. Be bout yo' business then leave. " The tender came back with my drink and went to go deal with some other folks. I grabbed the glass and tried to walk off but Dre gripped my wrist.

"The fuck? I thought you had already learned your lesson." I clenched my jaw to keep from showing how much he was hurting me.

He chuckled. "You really think them niggas fucking wit' me. Call them, Sai. I don't give a fuck."

I pulled my arm out of his grip and turned away. I'm done entertaining this mess.

"You sure you wanna walk away from me? I'on think Des would like that, Sai."

The one person I was trying to forget right now.

While we shared the same house I would never call it a home. He was almost never there. We barely spoke anymore, and when we did the conversation was dry. Anytime I tried to leave it would turn violent, so I stayed. I managed it for a while; I tip-toed around his feelings, always made sure he was straight. But as time goes on I'm starting not to give a fuck.

You can't disappear for days at a time and still expect me to care.

As much shit I wanted to talk, I kept my mouth shut. I had no idea this was one of his homeboys.

"What about him?"

"How bout you come back ova' hea'." I took a deep breath and walked back to the bar. Dre took a step closer to me and snaked his arms around my waist. I slammed my foot into his as hard as I could. Dre groaned and let me go, his hand flying to his foot.

He bent down and whispered in my ear, "You wanna fight me, Sai? Know what you're getting yourself into. I know how he knocks your ass around. Don't make me give him more of a reason to."

Chills were sent down my body. I was terrified. Dre caught me at this vulnerable point and was gonna hold his friendship with Des over my head. His hand moved up to my breast as he groped me. Strangers didn't look twice; this was the club.

I was frozen, I couldn't move. On the inside, my body was on fire, yelling for help that would never come.