Off To The Next One

In this universe, when they arrived, they realized that they actually arrived at Tokyo Bay, Japan, the city they were in as proof. Everyone was in awe as Aubrey was taking pictures like she did in the RWBYverse. While they were walking, talk erupted between the members.
Asori:This is awesome.
Jayden:Yeah, I've always wanted to go to Japan.
Ashley:I don't blame ya. It's so awesome! I've always wanted to try Ramen and Mochi!
Aubrey:I've had Mochi and it's the best!
Ashley:Really?!
Aubrey:Yeah, really!
Aubrey then went back to taking pictures as the group continued walking. While stopping at a cafe to rest up, the group continued talking.
Shadow Bird:So, how many sweet babes could I get to know here?
Ashley:Ohh, please Batman knockoff.
Shadow Bird:You never know. Plus, don't be hard on me considering you totally thought Yang was hot!
Ashley was red at that point.
Ashley:Shut up!
Shadow Bird was laughing wildly while Ashley's face grew more red.
Aubrey:Seriously, Ash. You don't-
Ashley:Wait, you didn't just call me Ash did you? Ya know, that over glorified kid who hasn't aged at all in his series?!
Asori:It's just a nickname, Ashley. What's wrong with it?
Ashley:Ash and I have history together, nuff said.
Shadow Bird:Did you have a crush on him too?
Ashley throws her napkin from her snack at Shadow Bird as he continued laughing. After their snacks, the Alta Heroes visit an anime store, Aubrey going crazy with the Pokémon section.
Aubrey:What one should I get?! Which one should I choose?! Ohh, they look all amazing!
Aubrey scoured over the various plushies before deciding on a Squirtle plush to replace the one she lost at age 12. After their trip to the anime store, the team made their way to the park where they stopped to rest. On a bench where Jayden, Ashley, and Asori sat while Aubrey and Shadow Bird were on the grass, talking emerged between the three on the bench while the other two members were doing their own thing.
Asori:This place is so cool. Not as cool as Remnant, but still.
Ashley:I know right, I got Ramen and Mochi at the same time and it was totally rad!
Jayden:Sounds like you guys are having a blast.
Ashley:You bet we are.
Ashley suddenly was silent as she saw a wonderful sight. Before she could go, Jayden stopped her and turned to see what she was looking at along with Asori.
Jayden:Lets just approach this calmly, ok?
Asori:Ok.
Ashley was clearly holding back her excitement as the three walked up to the girl sitting on the bench away from them. Ryuko was listening to her music with her hand in her left jacket pocket holding her phone while she was reading. It's a habit she just now started getting into and it was quite enjoyable. Plus, it was also something Satsuki wanted her to get into cause she felt it would give Ryuko something productive to do. As she continued reading, Ryuko was tapped on the shoulder, causing her to turn her music off and look up from her book to see three kids her age wanting to talk with her.
Jayden:Hey there, name'a Jayden. This is Ashley and Asori.
Jayden said as he pointed to them.
Asori:Nice to meet you.
Ashley:Sup?
Ryuko:Nothing much. Name's Ryuko.
Jayden:Hows it going?
Ryuko:Good, how bout you?
Ashley:Rad right now.
Ryuko:Why's that?
Ashley:Lets us explain.

Ryuko's eyes were opened really widened at that moment for a short moment before turning back to normal

Ryuko:I'm in a anime?! Holy crap! And, that's how it happens in your universe?!
Ashley:Yep, pretty much! Anyways, we're just so stoked to meet the badass you are!
Ryuko:Wow, aren't you a little dramatic?
Ashley snapped out of her fan girl phase immediately before speaking again.
Ashley:Sorry about that. It's just, I can't believe I get to meet one of my favorite badasses ever! Ohh, sorry about that.
Ryuko:No, it's fine. I'm just blown away by the fact I'm from an anime. Except the fact that Senkets had covered me more. Like, a lot more.
Jayden and Ashley:Really?
Ryuko:Yeah. So, what happened, in this universe or whatever, is that some of what you've said and showed were the same but with some differences. Ya see, the life fibers were no where near provocative here then in your universe. Sounds like the artists were just weeb crazy or whatever.
Ashley:I couldn't agree more on that thought. Though, we could be wrong.
Ryuko:Yeah, so during this whole thing, I had some help, met Mako but we parted ways after she got her family out of the poor neighborhood they were in, found out miss elegant and classy was my sister, and defeated my crazed mom who was trying to take over the world with life fibers. So yeah, that's what happened.
Jayden:Wow, your version was a lot better then ours. Like, a lot better.
Ryuko:Exactly.
Ryuko then got up, her book under her arm.
Ryuko:Well, I'm gonna need to head back. See ya guys later.
Ashley:Will do.
Jayden and Asori:See ya.
The two members said as Ryuko walked away. After arriving back home, the team members were seen speaking with Lieutenant Carter and Sam about their adventure.
Carter:Wow, you guys must've had an adventure.
Jayden:Yep, it was amazing.
Sam:Ya know, we might have some of their adventures in our Earth section. You guys can give it a check when ya want.
Ashley:Nice!
Same:I know right. And, it's no problem at all. You're welcome.
Asori:Hey, speaking of problem, did anything happen while we were away?
Carter:No, not one.
Asori:That's good.
Asori siad while drinking her Dr.Pepper.