"That won't be necessary. In this case, I am facial recognition," Iris says walking in. "I know exactly where we can find that guy, and, Dad, you are not gonna like how."

"Okay, you can tell me about it on the way," Joe says. Suddenly Harry walks in with a device in his hands. "What is that?"

"Breach implosion reactor," He answers.

"Sorry I asked."

"You ready?" Harry asks Barry.

"Yeah, let's do it," Barry says.

"Have fun fixing the universe, you two," I say as they leave.

🔥⚡️

"Hey," I say, walking into my workroom to see Barry sitting there. He looks up from his spot on the couch, which was against a wall to the side. "What happened? I called Iris and Joe told me she was in the hospital?"

Barry sighs. "I- I couldn't get to her in time," Barry says. I sit down next to him and look at him. "I wasn't fast enough."

"Hey, it wasn't your fault. Iris is fine, and next time, we'll make sure that you're perfectly fine. Okay?" I ask as he nods. "Look, you told me you weren't feeling like yourself lately. Maybe that has something to do with it."

"I think it might," Barry says. "I've felt much slower and I don't know why. I can't have this happen again, it almost cost me Iris's life."

"You want me to look into it?" I ask as he nods. "Okay, I will. Now come on, get up, and let's go find Tar Pit."

I pull him up with me and then lean forward to give him a kiss. He smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around my waist as I kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him hard. When I pull away, neither of us make a movement to leave. We look at each other and then I smile and run my hand through his hair.

"What are you doing?" He asks with a smile.

"You look hot with messy hair," I simple say. He pulls away and messes his hair up.

"Like this?" He asks.

I shake my head. "There's a certain way," I tell him and then fix his hair but not too much. "Like that." I smile.

"You're cute," He chuckles. "Come on. Let's go."

🔥⚡️

"Don't worry, we're gonna get him," Cisco tells Barry.

"I'm sorry, dude. What?" Barry asks.

"Tar Pit. You shouldn't worry. We're gonna get him with these," Cisco says and Harry throws him something. Cisco scrambles to get them before they hit the ground. "With these nitrous grenades. Each of these has ten times the concentration of a hot rod's nitrous tank and is triggered by extreme heat. We're talking 650 degrees. That's the boiling point of asphalt, so one of these puppies makes contact, you got a Tar Pit popsicle for dessert."

All right, that's great. Um... Hey, look, I think that maybe you were right. I felt slower tonight. You know, not by much, but enough," Barry says. "Did you-"

"Yes I did. I checked into it," I say.

"Well, do you think there's something wrong with the suit maybe?" Barry asks.

When I'm about to answer, Harry pitches in, "It's unlikely."

"The readings from the suit are normal," Cisco says, before I can say anything. "You know I take care of that thing."

"Yeah, what? Am I sick?" Barry asks.

"Guys-"

"I don't know, dude. Feel any different?" Cisco asks.

"No, not really. I mean, I know that I'm slower in the moment, but I can't tell by how much," Barry says.

"Guys!" I yell, finally earning their attention. "You are slower. By 2%. Tests on the components in your blood show the Speed Force at a 100% for the last 60 days until today, it dropped to 98."

"Zoom stole Jay's speed. Do you think maybe, during your fight with Zoom, yours might have diminished?" Cisco asks.

"But that was weeks ago. Why would I just be feeling those effects now?" Barry asks. "Dr. Wells?"

"Yeah."

"You've studied the Speed Force more than anyone. What do you think could have happened?" Barry asks.

"It could be any number of things," Harry says quickly as I look at him suspiciously.

"Yeah. All right. I just looked- I mean, Iris could have died tonight," Barry says.

"She's gonna be okay, Barry."

"You know, this time, but the fact is, she is hurt right now because of me. I wasn't fast enough to protect Iris just from some meta-human tonight. When Zoom attacks again, I need all of my speed and then some," Barry explains. "I can't lose anyone else."

"You won't," Harry says getting up. "I did it."

"What?" I ask. He goes and pulls something off the back of Barry's emblem.

"Whoa, whoa, what is that?" Cisco asks. Harry throws it in Cisco's hands and Joe walks in.

"I stole your speed. I gave it to Zoom," Harry says and I scoff. I should've known. No one with that face is just another human being.

"No, no, no, this isn't... What... you're working with Zoom?" Barry asks.

"No, not at first."

We trusted you. I trusted you!" Barry yells.

Joe suddenly punches him and he falls to the ground. "Joe, stop!" Caitlin yells. Joe picks Harry up and takes him to a cell in the pipeline as I stare at the spot Harry was once standing in.

 Joe picks Harry up and takes him to a cell in the pipeline as I stare at the spot Harry was once standing in