Contact

Locus escorted me to his ship, Temple didn't look like he wanted us to go... It's not because he misses us, it's because he believes i'm the only way to bring Biff back, he's wrong... I'm no God... "Take a seat Church, I'll have you to Blood gulch in no time..." "Wait a minute... Locus since when have you been a good guy?" "Since you sacrificed yourself... that was a noble thing you did..." He started the engines and we lifted up and started our flight... "Has anything happened while I've been gone?" I asked while taking a seat, "Well... The reds moved to an island... they still call it Blood Gulch though... and those alternate reds and blues showed up, well the real reds and blues showed up to meet them... Temple made a fake signal to ask for help, since he looks and sounds like Church it was an amazing cover, then one thing led to another and I helped out in taking out the fakes, and now we're here..." "Wow......" I leaned back in my seat a bit, "Now answer me a question Church... How are you alive?" Locus asked me, "I have no idea... I woke up in this dark corridor like a maze or something... I made my way to a voice who said he was my conscious, I eventually asked my conscious to send me somewhere... he sent me here... and I still don't know if you're real or if anything's real..." I said, "Well I'm sure as hell real... so you don't need to worry about me..." Locus said just as the ship hit turbulence, "Hang on... I don't know what's happening... everything's supposed to be normal..." The ship started twisting and turning, "Holy Crap! Locus do you know how to fly a ship?" "Yes I do! Now shut up!" I flew out of my seat into the air then hit the ground, "Ouch..." I slowly got up, and wiggles around to the cockpit, "What the hell is going on Locus?!" "Already told you, No clue! I'm losing control hang on!" The ship started to twist and turn in a weird manner and next thing I know I'm out cold...

I slowly woke up in a dark room, "Damnit I'm back here..." "Well you're not alone kid..." Locus said looking out, "Locus? This a surprise..." "shh... I've already fought off some of the creatures theirs bound to be more..." "Creatures? They weren't there last ti—" I felt something tackle me and I fell to the ground, and a completely black creature with fangs and snarling crazily, "AHHHH!!! Get it off me!!" I struggled and eventually kicked it off, I pulled my sniper out and shot its head off, "Oh my god!" I yelled, "Yeah... these things are everywhere it's seems this empty corridor you mentioned isn't empty anymore" "No not that, I actually landed a Sniper shot... Well and kinda that too..." I said reloading my sniper rifle, "Okay Church, let's start looking..." "Looking? For what?" "That voice you said you found, your conscious... if you found him he could send us back like he sent you..." Locus said angrily, "Locus... To be honest... I don't know what's real or fake anymore... What if I'm just dead? What if this is the afterlife for A.Is?..." I was losing hope... Nothing makes sense anymore.. "Listen Church... Get ahold of yourself... I'm getting back to the real world, if you wanna follow me you can... but if you want to sit in failure and question reality feel free too..." Locus said while walking into a dark hallway, I sat down... and let him walk through....

(Locus Pov)

I'm getting out of here... I don't care if Church makes it out or not... I'm escaping this hellhole.... I found a door... painted Black Of course... I slowly opened it and spotted a horde of the dark monsters... The howled crazily and began running towards me... I loaded my LMG and started firing at them blowing body parts and Heads off.

(Church Pov)

God... What am I doing? Everything's confusing.... I just want to be back at Blood Gulch.... It was easy back then... "Church get up" I said to myself... "I'm not having a conversation with myself... so shut up conscious..." I got up and followed Locus... "I have to tell you something Church..." "Conscious Shut Up... I'm helping Locus Okay?!" "Church... this is curtain call... You won't make it out..." "What do you mean? I made it out last time!" I said, "I can explain everything if you'll stop trying to shut me out!" "Alright... I'm talking to myself... but I'll listen damnit..." I stopped walking and listened, "This realm is what many call purgatory... you were supposed to stay there... but somehow you fought it and didn't end up in heaven or hell... or purgatory for that murder you ended up back in reality... and no one was happy so it corrupted purgatory... and you ended up being Locus with you... who is not dead like you yet..." "Oh god... I really messed things up..." "Yes church... you have too mend to fracture you created... You will... die... but this will be permanent... you won't end up in heaven or hell.. or purgatory.... you'll just die... and leave existence... and if you don't do anything... Locus will end up dying and returning to fight monsters like you... if he dies and returns though he becomes a sprint... and you'll both die... so if you want to stop this you have to mend the fracture..." "Shit... SHIT!! Alright how do I fix the fracture?" "Find the center of this realm... and fix the fracture... you will jump into the crack in the realm and you have to find the core... you'll know what to do when you're there..." "Okay... Lets go..." I ran into an open door, and a bunch of bodies... Crap Locus has been here... I have to find him... If I can't get out Locus has too....