Still I Remember The Rainy September

"Alright, now can I leave? You are nothing like the Grif back at home..." I said to Biff, "Grif? That name sounds retarded... Give me one good reason I should let you go..." "Umm, I have no weapons and why would the blues care about me since i'm not a member of their team." He put hid gun down after my smart remark. "Okay... You can leave... But if you cause trouble I will shoot you on sight" "With an Assault Rifle and pistol? Dude i'll be so far away from you that you wouldn't be able to shoot me with any normal gun, besides a sniper rifle..." I walked off, and up onto a hill that looked over blood gulch, "Hey?... Voice are you still there?" No Response, dang it... Time to introduce myself to the blues...

I approached Blue Base and too my surprise I nearly got my head shot off by a sniper rifle, go figure. "Hey! YOU GUYS ALMOST BLEW MY HEAD OFF!" I overeacted a bit but I felt like yelling, "Put yer hands up! I know you're a red spy!" "Caboose its me Church, or do you have a different name here?" "Loco! Is my name, who's Caboose?" He put his rifle down, You'd like him, he's a bit of a wack job but still my friend.... Can I talk to Temple?" "Temples not home right now... He's umm busy..." "Busy wiiiittthhh?" "Stuff and Things" He was like Caboose, he wasn't going to reveal the location of his quote on quote 'Friend'. "Can I see Tucker? Or lemme guess is his name lazy? or um Useless?" "Are you talking about Bucky? Oh he's a hand full, well used to be... Bucky! Someone Wants YOU!" Slowly but surely a guy in a tucker outfit made his way to me, he seemed tired, "So you're names Bucky?" I asked, "ummm yeah.... Are you the delivery guy?" Jesus he sounded like an edgy 13 year old basket case, "No I am not a delivery guy... Where is your boss Temple?" "He's out back, in the backyard or whatever talking to some guy with a deep voice... I think you'd like him... Can I go back to bed Loco?" "I don't know Bucky... You make that decision..." Bucky went inside and Loco sat atop the base, "So Temple 2.... What is your universe like?" "Imagine your universe but way more interesting... I gotta go now" I ran into the other side of the blue base and saw a Ship, me and... alternate universe Locus? I listened in to their Chit Chat.

Locus: Yeah, you guys need to stop... You're Lucky I don't kill all of you, that was 'their' plan remember?
Temple: Yeah I know, I'm grateful for you making sure we didn't die, although I don't know how you got Loco and some of the reds back... I thought they died
Locus: they we're dead, but I found some A.I Fragments, don't worry they don't have A.Is I just gave them enough to make them not dead...
Temple: so explain to me, why'd you get us out of Prison? I mean we—
Locus: I got you out because... I feel like you were acting on your emotions... maybe if I paid your bail, you'd change your ways
Temple: well Locus... I owe you

"Hold up!!" I ran out holding my sniper rifle aimed at temples head, "Whoa Whoa!, Did you clone me Locus?" "Oh my God... No Temple I didn't.... Church? Is that you?" "Locus?! Oh my god! I've never been happier to see a murderous bounty hunter in my life!" I tried to hug him, but he obviously was going to make me regret doing that, "Okay Locus, before we get all 'how'd I get here'? Explain to me... Where am I? Why is there clones? And what is going on?" "Calm down Church... You died nearly 10 years ago...." "W-What?" "Yes, you did, And these quote on quote clones aren't even connected to your squadron... these guys are a different set of reds and blues... they had some trouble with your set and had to do jail time, but I Being Gracious for once in my life paid their bail..." I backed away and looked at Temple, "You're like me Temple so lemme guess you did some stupid shit to kill my friends?" "Yes but that was 3 years ago I'm a changed man..." I punched Temple to make the long story short, "That's for trying to kill my friends, don't worry I'm a jackass but I won't kill you... Tucker tried to kill you right?" "The light blue one? Yeah..." I helped temple up and continued our small talk, "So I met a red, name was Biff like my Grif very different attitude?" "B-Biff?" Temple looked at me, "Oh Crap.. bad move Church?" "What'd I do Locus?" Temple got up in my face and looked directly at me, "Biff died 4 years ago... and Locus couldn't bring him back because his body had been messed up by that time..." I looked at Temple, "I didn't know... I saw him..." Locus put his hand on my shoulder, "Church, you're an A.I You have your memory right?" "Yeah.. I'm Epsilon...." "Well then, can you explain how you saw Biff?" I looked down, "No sorry..." Locus let his hand off my arm... "Come on Church... I'll take you to your team..."