“No, that’s not why I’m crying,” she said and wiped the tears from her eyes.

“What is it?” Sean asked concerned.

“Have you heard from him? Has he at least called you?” she asked looking up at Sean.

Sean was speechless. He didn’t think Sally was as upset about Norman being gone as she was. He would have never teased her about it if he knew she’d respond that way.

“No, I haven’t heard from him,” Sean said shaking his head. “But I’m sure he’s fine. He’s probably just busy,” Sean said trying to comfort Sally.

“I just don’t understand why he hasn't called me,” she said sounding sad.

Sean felt bad for Sally. He figured out fast that she wore her emotions on her sleeve and being with someone in the business that he and Norman were in would be difficult for her.

“I’m sorry he hasn't called. He’s an idiot,” Sean said quietly.

“Yeah, he is,” Sally agreed attempting to fix the black makeup around her eyes.

“SAL! I’m back!” Morgan shouted as she entered the store.

Sally walked away from Sean and went back to her receipts.

“Sally! What the fuck happened to the display case!?” Morgan asked in shock.

“Why don’t you ask your boyfriend?” Sally said not looking up. She knew she looked like she had been crying and the last thing she wanted was for Morgan to make a fuss.

Morgan finally realized Sean was standing at the counter.

“Baby!” she said excitedly and ran up to him. She set the bag of food on the counter and embraced him in a hug and kiss. Sally looked up slightly and saw Sean grab Morgan’s ass. She averted her eyes wishing they would both just go away.

“Hey Buttercup,” Sean said once their kiss broke.

“What are you doing here and why are you destroying the store?” Morgan asked giggling.

“Well, I have some good news,” he said keeping his arms wrapped around Morgan’s waist and his hands planted firmly on her ass.

“What is it? You know I hate surprises,” she said sounding excited. Sally was ready to scream at them they were being overly annoying.

“I got the role,” he said simply.

Morgan gasped out loud and embraced Sean in a tight hug.

“Oh my God! Sean! That’s amazing!” she said happily.

Sally looked up confused at the two. She was now curious as to what role Sean got.

“Sally! Can you believe it?” Morgan asked looking at her sister.

“No, because I have no idea what you are talking about,” Sally said smiling at her sister’s excitement.

“Sean just got his first lead role in a major movie production!” Morgan said jumping up and down.

Sally was shocked. She looked up into Sean’s eyes and he nodded as if to say it was true.

“Wow, Sean, congratulations,” Sally said shocked. She wasn't expecting that news at all.

“We begin shooting in four months,” he said happily.

“Baby, I am so proud of you,” Morgan said turning around and kissing Sean on the lips. Their make out session soon turned heated and Sally had reached her limit.