Chapter One

Chloe Garcia, her brother, Adam Garcia had died in a car crash, three years earlier. She went to visit his grave every Sunday, and there was always a rose there, not a fresh rose, but a wilted rose. Chloe didn't care enough to pull it out, It's not that she didn't love her brother enough, she really loved him. But she just thought it represented the situation perfectly. A wilted rose. A wilted happiness. A wilted mind. Clearly, Chloe wasn't the happiest of people anymore, she used to be, she used to go outside with her friends every week, attend parties, and the thing she loved the most chatting to her brother, talking about homework. They would go out for a Starbucks on Sundays, that was the reason she would visit him on Sundays. She would grab a drink from Starbucks, and sit by his grave, she never brought flowers, she never found the perfect bouquet but she tried. She cleaned up the rubbish away from the gravestone and always loved to talk for hours, telling him how much she missed him and leaving him notes every day. Maybe some people would find it weird. But she really missed him, too much to even care what the others thought, even if they saw her doing it. They were close in age, he was twenty and she was eighteen. They looked after each other, she always drove him back from parties, and he always made sure she didn't do anything dumb. She missed him, really she did. She loved him, he was her brother, and she wanted him back. She would give anything and everything. Even her life. She wished often that she could've stopped it. She had been at home then. He had asked her to come with him, why didn't she agree, at least then the worst was that she could've died with him. "Ahh, Good morning brother," she gazed sadly. As she approached the grave she watched as a figure in a dark coat arose and ran off when it heard her speaking. The rose, It was there still. Thank god. She didn't want any janitor to remove it or anything. Then again, this cemetery was pretty old, so they probably didn't have a janitor. Then she noticed, the rose, it was covered in gooey, red liquid. "Is t-this bl-o-blood?" Chloe asked herself. "That answer would be a yes," The familiar male voice rang through her ears.

Author's Note:

Heya, I decided to start another story! Don't worry I'm going to update both, my update schedules will not change. The clover twins will still be updated 2-3 times each day. As will this story. Please tell me if I've made any mistakes. Please tell me what you like/dislike about it.~Thanks