The sound of Tyler's neck snapping strikes Arabella hard at her core. A gasp of terror escapes her lips as his body hits the floor. The only thing everyone can do is stare at Tyler in shock as the hybrid grins at the teens in the room.

"Go on, Bonnie, find me a solution." He grips Elena's arm hard. "I'll hang onto Elena for safe keeping."

Bonnie and Matt race away as Arabella sits next to Tyler's dead body. Whether Tyler's transformation is successful or not, Arabella knows that she is next. She will be a hybrid for all of eternity. Instead of being able to break her curse and live her life, Arabella will be subjected to a much different role. Being Klaus's miserable minion for eternity.

Klaus crouches next to Arabella with a serious look on his face. "Why the long face, love? Afraid your witch won't come up with a solution."

Arabella looks over at Klaus angrily. "Either way, I'm next," she responds. He keeps a passive look on his face as she shake his head. "There are only two werewolves in this town. If Tyler dies, well then I'm backup. If he lives, I become a hybrid."

Pushing a strand of silver hair from her face, Klaus stares into the werewolf's eyes. There's no hint of amusement or smugness in them. Hell, there's no emotion in them at all. "Who said that that was my plan?" He asks with raised brows. His eyes flicker toward Tyler's body before he looks at his sister and stands. "Rebekah, why don't you take care of his body."

The vampire gives Arabella a little smug smile as she drags Tyler away. Now that she knows that Klaus has a soft spot for the little wolf, Rebekah will make sure to exploit it in any and every way she can. Just to get back at him for all the times he did that to her.

Stefan barges into the gymnasium as Elena consoles Arabella. Dana and her boyfriend stare at the hybrid on the bleachers, unsure what their fate is most likely going to be. Will they be killed? Will Klaus spare them? The possibilities seem to be endless.

Elena stands with a confused look on her face. Only a few days ago, Stefan told her that he didn't want to be in her life anymore. That he was done with her. Now, he was walking into a high school gymnasium to save her. "Stefan?" She asks in a shocked tone.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" Klaus questions. To Arabella, Klaus seems to be quite hurt and betrayed by Stefan's actions. She would be, too, if she found out the person who is supposed to be her wing man lied to her about why things weren't working out for her.

Stefan shakes his head as he ventures further into the room. "I came to beg for your forgiveness," Stefan begins. "And pledge my loyalty."

From an outsider's perspective, Arabella doesn't even buy it. If Stefan wants to make a compelling case to Klaus, he is going to have to do a lot more than use his words to show his allegiance.

Remaining sitting on his bleachers, Klaus looks away from Stefan in annoyance. "You broke that pledge already."

"Elena means nothing to me anymore," Stefan lies. He gives Elena quick glance before looking back at Klaus. This is his sacrifice to keep her safe. "Whatever you ask of me, I will do."

Rising from his spot with a smirk, Klaus comes up with his plan to test exactly how loyal to him Stefan really is. "Fair enough," he states. He rushes towards Dana and her boyfriend. "Let's drink on it! Kill them!" He indicates exactly who he is talking about just in case Stefan even considers to pretend to be confused.

Arabella slowly rises to her feet as Elena walks to the center of the gym. She stares at her older brother, interested in whether or not he'll actually do anything to keep Elena safe. Even if it means ruining his image in her mind.