"Thank you Kacey." She said as Kacey took off the cover. "You always come through."

"You know I got you girl." Kacey said as she went to the register and she paid her.

"Kacey."

Hearing her name being called she turned towards the voice seeing Alexandra.

"Yeah—What happened you forgot something?"

"No." She shook her head. "Montana drives that black Bentley right?"

Kacey nodded her head. "Yeah he do why?"

"I figured I see him over there by the liquor store talking to some girl."

Kacey snapped her head looking at hearing one in the shop hearing the ooh.

"Lemme go see." She walked towards Alexandra as she held the door open for her.

Montana Lamont

"Nigga I told you we not getting no strippers." Kapri lied.

Montana sucked his teeth opening the door to his 2018 Bentley getting in. "Are you shitten me? You actin like I ain't know you since fourth grade. You ain't only a bad ass liar but yo dumb ass can't even read."

"Nigga that was one time. I was high." Kapri voice boomed through the phone as Montana drived to the nearest Corner store.

"Whatever stupid." Montana chuckled turning into the store that was combined with a liquor store.

Turning off the engine he walked towards the store opening the door.

"Since You ain't talking bout nun I wanna hear." Montana said taking the phone from his ear and hanging up.

He laughed knowing Kapri would be mad cause he hated when people hung up the phone without saying later.

Looking for the lifesavers he grabbed the large size one and got a couple snacks.

After going to the counter and paying he walked outside. Seeing the liquor store had him questioning if he wanted to buy something real quick.

"Nah." He shook his head pulling out his keys from his sweatpants.

"Bye." He heard someone say. Turning his head he saw Dakota crossing the street towards the store.

 Turning his head he saw Dakota crossing the street towards the store

She was busy pulling out her phone and didn't see Montana.

"Following me now." Looking up she saw Montana.

"How am I Following you? I'm walking across the street like a normal person." She folded her arms.

"Yeah aight." He licked his lips eyeing her in her dress seeing how it hugged her figure perfectly.

"I thought you hated me?"

"Hate is a strong word baby—but you could of least told me you was leaving."

"I wish it was the easy to just come out and say."

"Fuck allat— you was my best friend anything you was dealing with at the time you could of told me about that shit."

"I wanted to Cy. I really did."

"Don't call me that." His jaw clenched. Only person nowadays who mentioned him by his middle name was Kacey. Dakota ain't get or have that privilege anymore to call him that.

"Okay look there's this 90 themed roller skating party my sister is having. You remember Cassandra right?" She asked and he nodded his head. "Okay well it's her birthday and I would love if you could come and I could tell you everything starting from why I left."

"At a birthday party—Nah, how bout we can discuss whatever over lunch I guess." He stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"Okay sure." She gave him a small smile.

"You still got the same 718 number?" He asked.

"Yep." She nodded her head.

"Aight then I'll c-." He was cut off by someone clearing their throat. Looking over at her she folded her arms looking between him and Dakota.

"Hello Montana what's this?"

"Nothing you needa be worried bout."

"Okay well I'll see you later Mon." Dakota said not wanting to be part of any of whatever he had going on.

"No you won't trick!" Kacey shouted.

"Yo chill out." Montana frowned.

"Now you sticking up for bitches?" She scrunched her face up. "Who was that?"

"Somebody I used to kick it with back then."

"Oh it's someone you used to kick it with." She mocked him. "You fucking her?" She questioned.

"And why the fuck would it matter—Did it matter when you was fucking ole boy." He shot back.

"Here you go." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah here I go."

"If you gonna talk to some bitch or whatever do it where it's away from my place a business where these Nosey bitches could see—got me out her looking stupid."

"You a clown for real yo." He chuckled walking to his car. "I'll see ya ass at the house." He said opening the car door.

——————-
Sorry for any spelling mistakes.