Mission Success?

"Code Red, an Overwatch facility has just been attacked, requesting backup." Winston tried to sound as calm as possible while speaking into his microphone. A few minutes after his request over the intercoms of Overwatches HQ, Tracer and Mercy entered the room. "Winston, we had jack connect to Blackwatch and they are sending 4 members to the facility." Angela said calmly. "We should probably let them know what their dealing with." Lena piped up. Winston got a hold of Jack and told him to inform Blackwatch that a Talon leader had attacked the Overwatch facility, he is heavily guarded by Talon troopers. The 4 Blackwatch agents received this information and figured it would be an easy mission after all, or would it?

Lena readied her chopper to fly the Blackwatch agents to their destination while Angela got another chopper ready with some medics, including herself, for after the mission.

~ At the Overwatch facility in Venace, Italy ~

Jesse McCree, Moira O'Deorain, Genji Shimada and Gabriel Reyes sat in the chopper has Lena finished her landing. They unloaded onto the solid ground in front of the facility, Lena told them to meet back here at the landing pad after the mission so she could pick them up. She wished them good luck and flew back to the Overwatch HQ to ready the other chopper with Mercy. Jesse, Moira, Genji and Reyes obliterated most of the troopers littering the entrance and hallway. They reached their destination and sure enough the leader was there. Their orders were to retrieve the leader and bring him in, alive. all that went to shit when Reyes got pissed and shot him in the chest. "REYES WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?!" Jesse had to yell over the alarms that sounded off when the Talon leader crashed through the window he was standing in front of. Reyes just turned to where his 3 teammates were standing and shrugged. "Change of plans." He said. Moira rolled her eyes. "Jack is going to have a field day with this one." Her sarcasm as sharp as her wits. Genji gave Reyes a dagger like glare but said nothing. McCree was already back in the main room behind them. All the exits were sealed off when the alarm sounded. "Someone get started on the door." McCree barked as the others walked into the room. Genji leaped to the door and placed a breaching device on it in one swift motion. "The breaching device is set, now we wait." The cyborg replied. "Easier said than done." Moira retorted, earning an amused huff from Jesse. A louder alarm sounded and all the doors except for the exit were opened. "HEADS UP, BAD GUYS." Was all Jesse uttered out before drawing his peacekeeper and firing at multiple troopers. Genji eliminated most of the troopers on the upper level of the room, Reyes was probably eliminating some of the troopers in the now open rooms while Moira used her powers to clean up the few troopers Genji had left behind. "GENJI, GET OVER HERE SO I CAN HEAL YOU!" Moira yelled as she made her way over to Jesse to heal any cuts or scrapes he had, she was usually nice like that. Genji had stuck himself to the ceiling like a cat, refusing to come back down. Moira hit a button on her biotic grasp and blasted Genji with a jettison of healing fluid, similar to Mercy's. Reyes walked out to the railing of the higher level of the main room and landed on his feet with a small 'thud'. Genji landed unceremoniously on his front, hitting the ground with a loud 'SMACK' that reverberated through the room. Moira hit another button on her biotic grasp and sprayed Genji with a light trickle of healing fluid. Their moment of rest was cut short when a couple of troopers dropped from the ceiling, but were taken out nonetheless. The breaching device finished cutting  a hole in the exit and the Blackwatch agents made their way outside. When they reached the launchpad they had to eliminate troopers, a sniper, more troopers and some enforcers, an assassin, even MORE troopers and enforcers, a heavy assault and more goddamn troopers until the area was deemed safe for pickup. 3 lone troopers were left, Moira drained 2 of them as the third reached for something in his back pocket but was stopped by a katana to the chest before he could use it. The trooper dropped to the ground along with whatever he was holding. The chopper landed and opened its side door to reveal Mercy waiting inside along with Tracer in the cockpit. Everyone walked up the stairs to step aboard the chopper, everyone except Jesse. While he knew he would get reprimanded by Reyes if he didn't hurry up and board his ass onto the chopper, his curiosity  got the better of him. He walked over to the trooper that Genji had eliminated and picked up the object it had dropped. It was a small burner phone, strange. Jesse turned on his heel, ready to board the chopper when everything happened in an instant. All he could hear was the deafening sound of an explosion and the blistering heat of the fire hitting his back. Then there was nothing but darkness and silence.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 13, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Retribution (Overwatch AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें