066

"Aish.. Brielle! Stop being so clumsy. Are you okay?" Jin was wrapping a bandage around my sprained ankle. "I'm sorry, I lost focus and wasn't paying attention. I promise I'll be more careful next time." I replied. "You better."

After getting bandaged up, we headed to the kitchen to get ready for dinner. "Oh yeah Brielle, is that friend of yours still coming?" Hoseok asked while placing the plates. "Oh, uh, yeah he is. He said he'll be here in about 10 minutes or so." Hoseok nodded his head.

10 minutes later

Knock Knock Knock

I ran (sort of) to the door, and looked through the peep hole. "GUYS HE'S HERE!" I yelled before opening up the door. "Hey Jae-woo!" I greeted him with a hug. We walked into the dining where all the boys were at. "Guys this is Jae-woo!" I introduced him. The group shook hands with him, but as Jae-woo was giving a handshake to Jungkook, Jungkook gave him a glare and gave a rough handshake instead.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay! Well we don't want the food to get cold." I went into the kitchen and brought out the plates of food. "Here let me get that for you. I saw your ankle and I don't want you to fall okay?" Jae-woo asked. I smiled and nodded my head. "Alright thank you."

After placing everything at the table, we all started to dig in. I saw Jungkook steal glances at me every now and then, but I didn't think much of it. We all started talking about weird stuff and all and had a great time. When everyone had finished eating, I decided to wash the dishes.

All the boys were playing video games in the living room after eating. As I was washing dishes, I noticed Jungkook walking towards me. "Do you, um, mind if I help?" He questioned. "Sure." I said in a low voice." He stood beside and started helping me.

I wanted to ask him so many questions I still had, but I was afriad to know the answers. There was no talking whatsoever. The scrubbing of the sponges against the plates was the only thing creating sound.

"So how long have you've been friends with Jae-woo?" He asked. "For a while now."

I finished washing my side of the plates, and checked the time. "Look, I've gotta get going now. It's late." He nodded his head.  I walked into the living telling the guys I was heading home now. "Call me when you've arrived home alright?" Jae-woo said. I gave everyone a hug, and gave Jungkook a fake smile.

______

THIS CHAPTER IS TRASH IM SORRY GUYS.