073

Brielles POV

I had decided I would surprise the boys to going to one of their concerts. I bought a VIP pass so I could meet them behind stage. I knew I could just get in for free but, I wanted to be treated equally like the other fans.

I checked the time, 5:35 P.M., I had at least an hour and a half to get ready for the concert.

First things first, shower.

I stepped into my shower, turned on the water, and washed away. About 10 minutes later I got out and dried my body.

I walked towards my closet trying to find something casual to wear. I at least spent about 13 minutes looking for something to wear, and I came up with this.

 I at least spent about 13 minutes looking for something to wear, and I came up with this

I dried my hair with a blow dryer and began doing my hair. I did loss curls because I didn't like tight curls whatsoever.

I checked the time and had 30 minutes left.
Damn, time goes by fast..

I quickly did my makeup and gathered all my stuff. I put my purse over my shoulder and quickly went out to my car after locking my front door.

The concert arena wasn't too far, but the traffic was HELL. I spent at least 12 minutes at the same stop light. As I was parking in the parking lot, Jin texted me.

Jinnie pooh🧸:
Hey the boys and I have a concert today, are you coming?

You:
I don't think so, I have a lot of errands to do and I'm a bit stressed out. Sorry):

Jinnie pooh🧸:
Awwww poor baby, well i hope you get them done soon, its alright you cant come just do whatever you gotta do, maybe you can come next time(-:

You:
Yeah hopefully, once again i'm so sorryyy maybe we can hangout after your concert

Jinnie pooh🧸:
yeah for sure! i gotta go, i'll cya later! <3

You:
Byee have fun! <3

It broke my heart that I had to lie to him, but I knew in the end everyone will be very happy. I put my phone in my back pocket and put on my mask before getting out of my car.

I hurried pass the crowds of people since they were all ganging up on the doors. I showed the security my pass and had them check me. Afterwards I went to the front of stage where I had specifically bought my ticket for. Soon enough the arena started filling up with ARMYS. The lights the army bombs casted was very mesmerizing.

The lights dimmed down and on the big screen board, it started playing snippets of BTS. We were ALL fascinated. The concert was beginning.

.

.

.

As the performance started coming to an end, I had an idea that I should go backstage and sup rise the boys. So, that's exactly what I did. I showed security my pass and my relationship with BTS, and they let me pass through. I trailed my way into the boys fitting room, finding a nice comfy couch. I plopped myself onto the couch and waited for them.

After waiting for a good amount of time, I hear laughter coming from the hallway. I quickly picked myself up from the couch and hid behind the door. They harshly opened the door making it hit my forehead harshly. "Ow!" I cried in pain. The boys suddenly stopped laughing and looked at me shocked. "Omo- Brielle!" Taehyung quickly came to my side and started to rub my forehead. "Ya! That hurts Tae!" I pushed his hand away and pouted. "I thought you weren't coming Brielle?" Jungkook said giving me a warm hug. "No.. there was actually no errands to do. I lied." I laughed nervously.

"What! What do you mean?" Jin asked.

"I wanted to surprise you guys,"

"Now enough about me!"

"You guys did awesome!" I said happily.

"We know." Yoongi confidently answered. I rolled my eyes at his remark. "I'm hungry, let's go out to eat and celebrate!" Namjoon started changing into comfortable clothes. I quickly turned my back away from him, embarrassed. "Ya! Hyung! Can't you go change in the other room!" Jungkook quickly buried my face into his chest. "Aish, there's nothing to see anyways!" Everyone started laughing.

.

.

.

We arrived at a Korean BBQ restaurant. We ordered all our meals and waited patiently. In the meantime we started talking about random things until the food arrived.

Once the food did arrive, we ate like hungry pigs not caring that we were in public. After eating a whole buffet, Jungkook decided to take me home. He asked his manager for the car and he happily agreed. We got in the car and started driving towards my apartment. "How was your day princess?" He put his hand on my mine and started rubbing it in a circular motion. "It was really good, what about you?" I said as I looked at our hands. "It was going downhill, but it's better now that you're here." A smile was placed on my lips. "You're so cheesy!" I playfully punched his arm.

.

.

We arrived at my apartment, and I typed in the pass code. "Are you gonna stay for a bit or leave?" I placed my purse down and turned towards him. "I have to go, I still have to go to the studio and finish some things up." I suddenly felt sad at his response. "Okay.. that's fine." I sighed in dismay. "However, tomorrow I'm free for the day, so I'll come by and pick you up." I squealed in happiness. "That sounds great!" I hugged him in excitement. "Well I have to start going now, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I nodded my head in agreement. He started walking towards the door, but didn't make it very far. I grabbed him by the arm and spun him around to face me. I quickly gave him a peck. He looked at me in surprise. My face is as red as a tomato, I know it. I hurriedly pushed him out the door and closed it as fast as I can. I leaned my back onto the door. Damn, she's bold. I thought to myself.

___________

Thank you so much 200k reads guys! I'm genuinely happy right now! I never thought this book would get any reads, but you guys quickly changed my mind! I'm so sorry for not being active! I'll try my best to update this book more! Once again thank you and I love you!