(tear) I-Is she ok?

Start from the beginning

"Ill teach you in the back yard"

"ok"

I touched her belly. "This didnt interfere with our baby did it"

"I dont think so cause its making my stomach feel funny"

"are you about to throw up?"

"I dont know"

She got up holding her stomach. "eww" she said running out the room.

I guess she found a bathroom, i followed her then i held her hair back for her. She got up so i let her hair go and handed her the towel that was on the counter. 

"find you some mouth wash" i started going threw everything. I found a little bottle of some so i handed it to her. 

"Thanks" she opened it

"dam they got everything in here" i was still going threw stuff. 

The boat stopped so we got off. 

Casey put back on her shorts and i put on my shirt. 

"wanna get something to eat?"   

"I dont think I will be able to keep it down"

"So your not gonna eat anything"

"No"

"Ok"

We got back in the limo headed back to our room. Its around 5:00 pm.

"What do you wanna do when we get back?" Casey asked me

"you really wanna know what i wanna do"

"yes"

"I wanna lay down and rest..... while naked" I laughed

"you go right ahead" she laughed

"you gon get naked with me?"

"no, ill just lay there and enjoy you being naked"

"no you cant do that its not fair"

"its gon be fair today"

"Fine then I'll get under the cover"

"Well I'll be under there" ;)

"FREAKYYA" I laughed

"you know it"

We got out the limo and I threw my arm around Casey's shoulders, we walked in got in the elevator going up. 

"ugh i dont feel good"

"Whats wrong?"

"my throat feels scratchy from all that water and I just feel sick"

"Well lay down and get some rest" We walked out the elevator then in our room.

"I cant, i have to enjoy you being naked" she smiled

"No you dont, go to sleep"

"NO"

"YES" I pushed her on the bed

"wait i wanna change" she got up changed out her bikini and shorts and put on a strapless bra and panties to match. She got back on the bed smiling at me.

"im waitinggggggggggg" she said 

i sled off my trunks and my shirt slowly while watching Casey look me up and down. 

"Dam come over here" she was biting her lip

"remember your pregnant" I wanted to tease her, but I wanted her to rest after what happen today.

"So come here!"

I smirked & climbed on the bed, she climbed on me. 

Casey,

I kinda do wanna mess with Jacob since he cant f*ck me, but to be honest im so tired. I felt his hands cup my as squeezing and rubbing on it as i rubbed up and down his chest and abs. I leaned down and began to kiss on his neck. He groaned in a deep tone in my ear and his finger sled into my panties. trust me i DID NOT stop him. I continued to suck on his neck, wanting to leave love marks. I felt his fingers enter me, so i stopped to moan a little.

I let him go for maybe 5 minutes but i didnt wanna let it go to far.

"Jacob"

"yes"

"dont for get, im already pregnant"

"Its just my fingers...."

See, being married to a freaky guy, being a freak, and being pregnant is gonna be hard for us/me.

ok, i cant help the freakiness. atleast 15 votes? 10 comments? I'll work somemore on this tomorrow, Im gonna work on imagines tonight cause alot of people keep asking for them! and if Casey would have died.. wtf would i write about? lol i mean i no what i could, but i think that would f*ck up the hole story.