Captured [1]

You were lying in bed, home alone, scrolling through your phone, when you got a text.

"Hello." the text read. You clicked on the pop-up. You saw that it was from an unknown number.

"Who is this? Do I know you?" You responded. You quickly thought about who you might have given your phone number to recently. No one. That you remembered at least.

"You'll know me well soon." They responded. Thinking it was a joke, you texted back.

"Lmaooo you sound like a stalker. Is that you Charlie?" Charlie was a mutual friend from school, who liked to pull pranks on people all the time, especially with prank calls and texts.

"No." They replied. You smirked.

"Who are you then? Lol" You texted back.

"You'll know me well soon." They responded. Didn't they just text that exact same sentence? It seemed a little creepy.

"Who are u tho? Ur creeping me out." You sent. You were getting worried now.

"You'll know me well soon." They sent, again. You were getting super creeped out now. You heard a creak on the stairs, which made you turn your head to your door. Probably nothing there, you thought.

"Charlie I swear if this is u I'm gonna hate u on Monday lmao" You reluctantly sent back.

"I'm here." They put.

You were getting super freaked out now. Was that creak on the stairs them?

"At my house?" You put. You were genuinely worried at this point.

"In your house." They responded.

Oh my god. Was this a prank? This better be a prank. Charlie better be behind this. This was totally a prank. Must be.

You step out of bed, and slowly open your door. Nothing there. Hallway was clear.

"Yeah right lol" You text back. You start to make your way to the stairs, phone in hand.

They didn't respond this time. The message was shown as 'read.' You were getting really creepy vibes. You started to walk down the stairs, carefully. You stopped midway on the steps.

"Hello?" You shout.
"Anyone here?" You repeat.

Nothing.
I'm gonna kill Charlie on Monday! You thought. You sighed in relief and started to walk back up the stairs to your room.

Suddenly you felt a muscular hand grab you from around your chest and felt a white cloth placed around your mouth. You screamed through the cloth and squirmed and kicked your legs but it was no use. You felt the muscles dig into your ribs as you breathed in the chemicals in the cloth and fell unconscious.