A Vampire For All Seasons Summer Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~ 🍋

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Hey!!!!!!! THAT'S MINE!

Duke: Oh is it~ ( He tossed it up and down )

Y/N: RETURN MY BEACH BALL NOW!!!!!

Duke: Maybe I'll keep this~

Y/N: Don't play with me it's my favorite one.

Duke: Awww you're so cute when you beg~

Y/N: -_-  NOT CUTE STOP IT!

Duke: You have quite a temper~

Y/N: ........ ( Didn't say anything)

Duke: Well since you want this beach ball so bad you can have it~

Y/N: Really!!???

Duke: Yep Ah~ Only for one condition~

You didn't like the sound of that what do you think he was going to do. Have sex? Make love to him or he watches you. You had a chill down your spine thinking of what he's going to say next. Your heart pump fast, sweat came down your swim top and bottom and your fingers clinched into fits.

Duke: Make love with me right here on this couch~ You know you want me~ ( Smirks at you )

You knew it that Duke wanted some sexual activity with you and didn't know what to say or the actions you can do becuase he's a lot more powerful then you think he is. You blushed at him and you started to back away a little which made him smirk more thinks that your scared. Duke grabs your wrist and he tosses you on the couch as he puts on leg on the couch the other touching the ground and he just love to toy and mess around before he actually does it to you.

Duke: You are the most beautiful girl I ever lay my eyes on~

Y/N: Please let me go...

Duke: ( Chuckles) You must be kidding  how can a let someone precious like you just leave my castle~

Y/N: All I wanted was to get my beach ball back NOT THIS!!!!!

Duke: Just cooperate with me and it will be all just fine ~

Y/N: Just get it over with.....

Duke: I'll take my sweet time~

🍋~ You have been warned okay enjoy!

Duke holds you close to him as he undo your swim top by taking the black straps off and leaving you with your breasts exposed and he trails a finger down your bottom part and takes the swim bottom off leaving her naked on the couch which Duke licks his lips and takes off his black v neck top and his bat shorts and crawls on top of you. You turn red and your hand on your chest as he moves then away and slowly licks your neck and his fingers sliding down your soft skin legs and he was hard. You locked your lips into Duke's as you both start to kiss and hold each other close as you didn't mind this at all you actually felt more alive when you were with him. Duke surprising puts his member inside of you and he lets out a moan and sweats a little as you blushed and moan back holding him close. Duke start to thrust faster as you suck on his neck and your hands on his chest expose keep moaning to him making him go faster into you. You and Duke moan so loud it made a echo in the castle as he thrust into you more and he bites you neck causing you to tear a bit but he rubs your back for comfort and continues to suck on your sweet blood dripping down to your neck as he kept thrusting and you took his hat off and kiss him deeply with tongue all over as you both were on the couch still and his drool comes down into your neck and legs a little and he gives you a few more thrust and collapses on you exhausted as you giggled and hold him close.

Duke: Mmmm~ Y/N you were amazing~

Y/N: ( Giggles ) Thank you Duke .

Duke: Well deals a deal~( Hands you the beach ball)

Y/N: Huh?

Duke: Here it's yours go on and take it~

Y/N: Ummm okay...( You took the beach ball from his hand )

Duke: Well I guess your going to leave~

Y/N: Not really mind if I sleep with you?

Duke: Awwww I would love that~ ( He runs tords you and gives you a hug)

Y/N: Duke....( You blushed)

Duke: I love hugging you~

Y/N: Thank you.

Duke: Well shall we sleep my pretty darling~?

Y/N: Yes.

Duke lays you down back on the couch as he chuckle seeing you holding your favorite beach ball and he lays next to you stroking your H/C and his arms wrapped around you and you did the same for him as you both eventually fell asleep on the couch.

Hello Hello My pretty darlings it's me again with another 🍋for you all and ironic that today it was like summer to me warm weather and the hot sun. So now I got this one down 2 more to go. Hope You Guys enjoy❤