"Maybe I have." Lisa said softly smiling. Jennie caught her reaction and loved it. Seeing Lisa smile, gave her joy. Joy she had never experienced, joy that made her heart flutter.

"So when you said this place gives you a familiar feeling, what did you mean?" Jennie said carefully. She wanted to know Lisa's story, maybe then Jennie could do something for her, anything.

"You're a guest at my place. You have to answer first." Lisa said as she scooted a little closer to Jennie, facing her. "What brought an innocent girl like you to go to event like that? With drug dealers, killers and who knows what else?"

"I don't know about innocent..." Jennie smiled and laughed a little then stopped. She thought about her tragic past, her mother, auntie Gi. "...umm a friend. She had introduced me to it. She said it was like horse racing, you bet on your horse, if it wins you win."

Lisa laughed. Jennie looked at her, she was beautiful laughing. "Horse racing huh? Well yeah, I guess that's exactly what it is. How was it? You're first time going I mean."

"Well I didn't really know what to expect. My friend never told me exactly what I was going to. When I saw it, I thought it was amazing. Some girls get carried away, but other than that it's entertaining. And of course, I was lucky enough to see L compete." Jennie said with a smile.

Lisa couldn't hold her blush back. She hoped Jennie couldn't see it in the dark with minimal candle light. "Thank you."

"For?" Jennie questioned, trying to scoot a little closer to Lisa without making it obvious.

"For calling me a talented fighter. I've fought my whole life, and never once heard those words from anyone. So thank you." Lisa said looking at Jennie.

They seemed to stare at each other for hours, completely lost in each other's gaze. Their hearts began to beat faster, they felt shaky, and their mouths a little dry.

Neither of them could fight the feeling anymore. Lisa reached and grabbed Jennie by both her feet, pulling her legs over her lap. Jennie dropped the blanket from her shoulders and scooted next to Lisa, almost sitting on her lap.

Jennie reached her right arm and put it around Lisa's neck, while she rested her left hand on Lisa's shoulder. Lisa held Jennie by the lower back, interlocking her fingers.

They moved their faces closer and closer; their lips finally make contact. They give each other soft pecks, tasting the other. Jennie could smell Lisa, it was a natural sweet smell that Jennie was immediately addicted to.

Lisa's busted lip hurt as it met Jennie's, but that small lip pain was the last thing on her mind.

Jennie backed up and looked at Lisa, tasting her lips to taste Jennie. The candlelight showed her eyes glazed over. They slam their lips together, forcing their tongues into the others mouth.

Nothing was heard except the loud wet smacking of their lips, and the thunderstorm outside beating against the window. Jennie knew this is where she wanted to be for the rest of her life.

For minutes they continued, Lisa pulled and sat Jennie on top of her. Lisa had moved down to her neck while Jennie tangled her fingers in Lisa's hair.

Lisa reached up into Jennie's thin white shirt, feeling and rubbing her small perky breasts. She of course knew they felt way better now than over the shirt.

Their movements became more rough, both were soaked below the waist. Jennie began to softly moan, everything began to get good until...

"Wait wait." Lisa said as she suddenly stopped. Jennie felt herself panic. "Why is she stopping!? This feels so good. She feels so good." Jennie thought to herself.

"Why? Don't stop." Jennie moaned as she began to kiss Lisa's neck.  Lisa seemed to pull away slightly.

"I can't." Lisa said. It seemed to hurt her, to force those words out of her mouth, to stop something that was feeling this good. Jennie persisted.

"No no. You can. We can." Jennie said breathy as she tried to kiss Lisa again. But it ended in a failed attempt as she pulled her head away.

"I can't Jennie. Please, I'm sorry." Lisa said as she stood and lifted Jennie with her. Jennie was turned on that Lisa had lifted and was carrying her with complete ease. They looked at each other for a minute in silence, until Lisa finally decided to set Jennie on the couch.

"There's a couch pillow, the bathroom is on the left. There's the fridge if you get hungry or thirsty." Lisa walked to her bedroom, before she closed the door she looked back at Jennie. "This has nothing to do with you. I swear. I just..." She paused, but in the end shut the door and locked it.

Jennie sat in silence, looking at the white door that was shut on her. "Fuck what did I do?" Jennie thought, hard on herself. "Fuck fuck fuck." Jennie bit her lip, still able to taste Lisa.

She propped the pillow on the arm of the couch and laid down, covering herself with the blanket. She could see a future with Lisa. One where she could finally be happy.

She'll respect Lisa's decision tonight, but tomorrow she was going to find out what was going on. What she said or did that was wrong. She's not giving up on something that could last her a lifetime.

Jennie looked at the dark window, the thunder loud, echoing throughout the night sky. If Lisa gave up on her, then she'd be happy with just the amount of time they spent together tonight.

But Jennie didn't have that feeling, she felt something between them, and it didn't feel one sided. None of it mattered tonight, she convinced herself to just sleep.

She moved the blanket up to her face, she started to think about how their life could be, what it would be like. It gave her a feeling of what could be considered home. It gave her serenity, all while watching, and listening, to the rain.