16. Just let me bite you

I struggled. It was basically the only option had at this moment, since i was stuck between the floor and a vampire. "Pet, just do what i say, and it won't hurt as bad. I though you were much smarter than this, but i see that you are no smarter than a flea." he insulted angrily.

I felt his hand travelled up to the side of my head, and he pushed until i was facing the door. "There we go... now i can have my snack." he mumbled, then moved his mouth closer to my neck. "Please? Stop, i don't like this!" i yelled at him.

He chuckled. "Not many pets do," he spoke, as his lips touched the sensitive spot on my neck. I gasped, and i felt the corner of his mouth curve into a smile. "Do you like that?" he asked.

I didn't say anything. He made a sound in his throat, and pressed his lips harder to my skin, then he'd stop, and repeat. I felt a little stupid at first, nd then i realized he was kissing me.

He did that for a minute or two, and then i felt him open his mouth, and his teeth ran over my skin as if he was searching for the perfect spot to bite. He stopped moving near the spot the separates my neck from my shoulder.

Then he pierced my skin without warning. I yelped, when he began sucking from my wound, but then i noticed something. This bite didn't hurt as much as the last one. However, that did not mean that it still didn't hurt...

because it does hurt.

A lot.

He continuously feed from me, and i kept my eyes closed so i couldn't see him. I was too afraid to look at him while he ate, i feared that it would drive him to bite down harder, or eat some more.

But then, out of nowhere, he just pulled out. He wiped his mouth, then got off of me. He looked at me and smirked. he picked my up bridal style and laid me in his bed. I was startled at first, and i tensed up. He smirked again and said. "You will be sleeping here, it will be safer. I wouldn't want you trying to leave this room sometime during the night and have Doranli or Larharan get you." he explained.

So...

He didn't want anyone else to lay their hands on me, but it was okay for him to hurt me.... is he stupid?

"But... that isn't...f...fair." i croaked. "He paused for a minute. "Why not?" he asked, grabbing the black and red blanket, and pulling it over across my body. "Because it's...you... that touched me and...hurts me.. the... most anyway." i told him. He didn't looked to pleased, but he just shrugged my comment off. "Well, life is not fair Annabella, you are going to have to get used to this, wither you like it or not." he said, removing his shirt.

He walked over to the other side of the bed and lid down. It was rather awkward, and i guess he could sense me being uncomfortable, because he looked over and said, "I don't plan on touching you. I do not find you attractive in anyway."

I looked down for a moment, feeling a little disappointed that he things i am not attractive, but other than that, it did not bother me. I grabbed a few pillows and put them in between us. "What are you doing?" he asked, a little amused by my actions. "I'm making a pillow wall, to make sure you will never touch me during the night. Its just a safety precaution, that's all." then i turned away, and closed my eyes.

I heard him sigh.

"Safety precaution?"

I opened my tired eyes, and said, "Yes, I've never felt this unsafe in all my life. The more i can do to make myself feel the better, will make my heart rate go down a little." i told him.

I heard him laugh. "I know, i can hear it. I didn't realize a human's heart could beat so fast, especially when they are afraid..."

I closed my eyes after that, and fell into a darkness.

_________________________________

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, it will get better, i promise.

;) <3

-Coridella13