Chapter 21# blake

I woke up with alexia wrapped in my arms. Having her with made me feel as if I could conquer the world.

Getting up, I went to the kitchen to start on the coffee.

When the pancakes and coffee was done I grabbed the tray taking it to the room.

Alexia was staring at the ceiling.

"Angel?"

She faced me.

"Brought you breakfast."

She smiled at me grabbing the tray, damn wolves can eat.

"Thank you."

"You maybe my mate, but even if you weren't I know I would still fall for you, telling you this now, you may be mad at me. I'm so thankful the moon guide gave you to me. she didn't make a mistake bringing the moon into my life. she made you my forever. Your aunt and uncle may have abandoned you, but to me an eternity isn't enough. I love you my angel."

Alexia stared at me, her mouth was hung open. I poured out my soul and she is just staring at me.

"I don't know what to say, saying I love you back just seems weak"

"You love me?"

She smiled.

"You've changed my life forever and I couldn't imagine living my life without you. I love you."

I feel like a girl ready to scream and jump around. Instead I scooped her up in my arms making her giggle.

"I LOVE YOU!!"

Yea I sounded like a girl.