Chapter 1# table for 4 jerks.

Chapter 1#

"Hun! Can you get table 14?!"

"Sure, Linda!"

I looked at table 14. The jocks were there. UGH!!

"Lindaaaa??"

Linda looked at me her eyes telling me don't you dare even ask. She always takes care of them... But I guess this time would eventually come.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST GUY AROUND SCORES A TOUCHDOWN FARTS SO LOUD. CHICK MAGNET IS IN TOWN."

Oh my God!! What the potato salad are they singing! I skated up to the table. The 4 most hottest guys in the school, are sitting there.

"Hi, my name is-"

"Oh I know you babe"

I looked at him. He gave me this gaze with his teeth shinning white. His eyes were smiling. I turned from him to look at his friends holding inn there laughter (and doing a bad job at it I might say)

"Your the birthday brat right?"

I looked at the white tooth smile dude. UGH why do all the hot guys have to be assess? Wait why did I just say that?!! He's not hot... Ok maybe but still! His smile dropped, and his friends opened there mouth in an aww position, guess none of them had that happen before.

"Oh sweetheart, I believe .... Omm-"

"Stumped? First time I saw a jock that blonde.... Wait you are blonde,"

He snickered.

"Hun you should get your eyes checked. I have black hair, hazel green/blue eyes, white teeth. And I love you."

"Could have fooled me."

"Alexia!!"

"Yea Linda?"

"Are you giving them a hard time?"

Linda asked glaring at me, she's been like another mother to me but she does need to work on her patience.

"There blonde, there always bothered."

Linda laughed.

"Hello, sweet...Lindaa"

The one jock gave Linda a toothy grin purring. While all the others stared at him with an gross expression.

"You know she has been very rude."

Linda looked at me and back at the boy.

"Oh honey you need to grow some balls! Sweet Alexia couldn't hurt a fly, but can hurt you."

The boy stared at her in shock while the others kept laughing at his failed attempt.

"Okay goodbye boys."

"Now what may I get you... And no perverted comments!"

The jocks ordered there meal and left. I went to grab the check, and the tip. THERE WAS ONLY A RATCHET ASS PENNY!!!! And the note said. "Could have had better service (kissing face)"

"LINDA!!"

Linda ran over to me; searching to see if I had a bruise. See she is like another mother..... Besides the part where my other mom didn't care. Wait.. I promised myself not to speak of it.

"What is wrong girl?"

She glared at me with her hand on her hip.

"THEY GAVE ME A PENNY!"

I showed her the note, and penny.. She just stared in shock.

"Normally they leave .. A $50"

I stared at her in shock.

"I'm never serving them again. If they come in here they can starve."

She gave me a small nod.

I sighed. Great, I'm going to be living on the streets again soon.
If this is what I get for tips.... I'll never be able to afford my rent.