C h a p t e r - 26

Thanks to all those who voted and commented on the story

The 4th song of kalank has released today. It's called tabaah ho gaye. madhuri dixit dance so beautifully. I loved her dance. Can't wait to see bahaar begum on 17 the April . The video is below. So just go and watch it if u haven't.

So let's the story.

Alia's pov

I woke up due to continues ringing of the alarm clock. I took the phone from side table and switched off the alarm. I felt some weight on my stomach. I looked down and saw varun's hand wrapped around my stomach and his face was in crook of my neck giving me different sensations. Although we did "it" last night but then also I was feeling shy.

I saw Varun opening his eyes. He woke up and stared at me. We both were staring at each other. And then he captured my lips with his. We both were started kissing each other. It was a soft and sweet not like the last night one but I loved it. Soon we broke it and were panting. I sat on the bed and Varun kept his head on my lap and I started ruffling his hair. I was in his shirt and he was only in his boxers.

Alia- now get up. I have to get ready everyone will be waiting.

Varun- no I don't wanna go. I want to spend my whole day like this with u.

He whined like a child and pouted. I kissed his pout.

Alia- pleaseee.

Varun- fine.

He sat on the bed. I wrapped the blanket around me.

Varun- you are wrapping the blanket around you as if i haven't seen anything. Babe I have seen everything last night. And I must say my wife is really wild in bed.