The beginning

(In this story boboiboy is 17 years old. Story begins after boboiboy Galaxy season 1 episode 24 and after the boboiboy movie 2)

[And I will say it again that I don't own the character boboiboy all friends and also I don't own the picture]

Boboiboy a 17 year old boy. How lives with in Earth with his grandpa. In the age of 8 he became a super hero by the powers of a powershere name ohcobot. He gained the powers of elements. After that day his life change. He made friends name Gopal, Yaya, Ying and a alien kid Fang. In the age of 14 he joined the alien organization name TAPOPS. They travel the hole Galaxy and rescue powershere from evil aliens. Now his life changes even more.

One day boboiboy was sleeping in his TAPOPS STATION in his room. The time was 6:56a.m.

Suddenly in his dream he saw a girl.With white hair,black dress,her eyes were black with red centre.She was looking at boboiboy,she was came in close to him and whisper in his ear that,

"I am waiting for you boboiboy."

At that moment admiral Tarung came and turn red because it was. 7a.m and they were still sleeping.
"Wake up " he said as he though boboiboy and gopal out of the room"

He said in anger "It is 7a.m ,wake up and get back to work"

Boboiboy and Gopal said in fear ,
"Y-Yes.... Admiral..."

He left the place.

"Why he does that to us every day aaaa

"Why he does that to us every day aaaa.."he said in pain.

"Shout up and get ready before he comes back to shack us."boboiboy also said in pain.

They both get ready and went to see commander koko ci. Gopal forgot to change their clothes.

Boboiboy: Heh Gopal change your clothes.

Gopal: Ok.

Gopal want inside the room and Boboiboy was waiting outside.

???:(Laughing)

Boboiboy:who is it?

The voice came again for the corner of the wall. Boboiboy want close to the voice. The voice was laughing. He saw a turn and the sound was coming from their.

         . Boboiboy .
         .                   .
         .                                 The
         .                               Voice
         .......................................................

Boboiboy walked slowly and pic.
He saw there was no one. But there was a big door. The door was opened and Boboiboy want close to close it. Before the door closed a voice girls said, "Boboiboy" Boboiboy heard it and  want inside slowly. When he want inside he was walking towards the sound. And then he felt someone behind him and someone put a hand on his shoulder. Boboiboy frick out. He turn around and saw Gopal.

Boboiboy: You scared me.

Gopal: Sorry what are you going here.

Boboiboy:Well..... Nothing. I felt someone was here.

Gopal:What is this place. Their are so many weapons. The new TAPOPS station is ready different than before.

Boboiboy:I think it is the weapon room.

At the time admiral came in and said," What are you guys doing here."

Boboiboy: Sorry admiral, I thought someone was here.

Admiral: This is a Restricted area.

Gopal: Sorry, admiral we will go.

Boboiboy and Gopal want outside the room. And Admiral was looking at them.

Boboiboy was thinking that what was that sound. He was sure that it wasn't his imagination.

Gopal: Is something wrong Boboiboy?

Boboiboy: No, Nothing.

Gopal:.......

Boboiboy: Gopal can you tell...

Gopal: No I didn't find anything out...

Boboiboy: Nothing???

Gopal: Nothing. I don't think someone like her even exist.

Boboiboy:😩

Gopal: Let's go to have launch.

Boboiboy: Ok..

After that they want to the TAPOPS Cafe.

To be continued.

[Hi I know this story is very smart. But because this is my first story so it is very difficult for me to write it. Also I am in near of my exam so I hope you like and and send me some comments.]

chapter 2:Was it a dream?