Each time we stopped, he'd 'accidentally' brush his front against my back. The first time, I let slide but once it happened and again and again, I knew it was more than just a coincidence.

No matter which aisle we were in, Nicolás found as excuse to get extra close by pretending to reach for something on the shelf I was in front of. And with every reach, I'd feel his muscular torso ripple, and his growing bulge against my back.

I might have told him to knock it all off if I hadn't been so turned on.

We ended up at the card section, even though that wasn't on either of our lists. But it was the section of the shop tucked away from everywhere else.

I stopped and felt Nicolás immediately slot my back into his front. He pressed himself as against me, breathing deeply into my hair. Thank god I washed it this morning.

"You trying to seduce me?" I asked, amused, turning in his arms again and letting him push me against the trolley, until it was against the wall.

"Why?" He asked, pushing our bodies even closer together and looking at me with bright eyes, "Is it working?"

I raised myself onto my tiptoes and stared at his lips, biting my own. "Not in the slightest."

"What a shame," he said, quietly. I felt his hands skirt down my sides and settle on my bum. I looked up at him as if to say 'really?' He just gave a one sided shrug and squeezed.

"A bum guy, huh?"

"I hate to give it a label," he said, smiling slightly. I rolled my eyes but laughed despite myself.

His hands travelled from my cheeks to the waist band of my shorts.

"Nicolás," I said in warning, looking around.

"Sh," he said into my neck. "Just relax."

His hands then slipped into my flowly shorts from the top and I felt them follow the curve of my arse and around to the front. He moved aside my underwear, making me hold his upper arms for support, before dipping a finger inside of me.

I moaned as quietly as I could into his ear.

Further he went, pushing himself deeper. I had to bite onto his shoulder to keep from making a noise which would alert everyone of exactly what we were doing.

"You know," I said, breathless. "I didn't come onto you this time."

"Mhm," he said. "But I just couldn't resist."

"This is like half of your 'one more time.'"

"Whatever you say," he said, placing a single kiss on my shoulder as I came undone. I leant against the trolley for support, grateful when I felt his hands hold me steady by my hips. "You're something else," he said, lips so close.

I kissed him on the mouth, surprising both him and myself. "As are you."

"Should we pay?"

I eased myself up from my slumped position, rubbing a sore spot on my back from where I'd been pressed against the trolley. He noticed at moved my hand away, kneading the flesh with his expert fingers.