Chapter Eleven (Back)

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy sat in the Parts/Service room. They listened to the bustling group of children and adults that roamed the pizzeria. Apparently, the place was on lockdown the night before last. The four weren't sure why. The past few nights, the Toy's had been acting strange. They weren't sure why on that, either.

"Should we just shut down for the night?" Chica wondered.

"Lass, ye needs to be quiet. We don't wants to be caught," Foxy whispered, and she nodded.

"Unless you guys want to talk, we can," Freddy said.

"What could we talk about?" Bonnie murmured.

"What about the Toy's?" Foxy suggested.

"What about them?"

"They've been actin' weird, and we still dunno why. Did we do or say somethin'?" Foxy mentioned.

"I don't think so. The only thing I can think of, is when Bonnie stormed out, but that was Toy Bonnie's fault." Freddy hummed.

"It was his fault. He shouldn't've tried me," Bonnie growled.

"I know." Freddy reached over and grabbed Bonnie's hand, gently squeezing it.

"Well . . . I'll just shut down, if ye scallywags wants to do the same . . ."

The others nodded. Foxy and Chica closed their eyes, shutting themselves down. Freddy laid his head on Bonnie's shoulder, slowly closing his eyes. Bonnie rested his head on Freddy's, closing his eyes as well.

‏‏‎
The four jolted awake to the sound of screaming. They glanced to each other nervously as they stood up. Foxy walked over to the door, questioning whether or not he should open it.

"What's going on?" Chica worried.

"I dunno, should we go check?" Foxy grabbed the door knob.

"No! They're probably just having a good time," Freddy insisted.

"That doesn't sound like they're having a good time. I think something's wrong," Chica stammered.

"We can't leave and be seen. If something's wrong, I think the employees should be able to handle it," Freddy tried to assure them.

". . . I guess so."

Foxy sighed, dropping his hand by his side. They shuffled back to sit in their places. The screaming had gotten quieter. Now they heard distant people yelling to each other. The four couldn't make out what they were saying, but it didn't sound like they were having a good time.

‏‏‎
The pizzeria had been silent for hours. The rest had shut themselves down a few minutes after the earlier commotion had started. Freddy slowly opened his eyes. He lifted his head to look at the rest. Slowly, they each opened their eyes.

"The day shift over?" Bonnie questioned.

"I think so. It's quiet out there," Freddy thought aloud.

They each stood up. Foxy opened the door, and they walked out of the room. They made their way down and out of the Main Hall. Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica were still on stage. They stared ahead, seeming to be shut down.

"Ahoy, scallywags!" Foxy blurted, but the Toy's remained still.

"Guys? You awake?" Bonnie questioned.

"Are you guys okay?" Chica tilted her head.

"What's wrong with them? Is an employee here?" Freddy whispered.

"I don't know. I don't think so," Bonnie murmured.

Foxy walked over to Balloon Boy and kneeled down to him. "Lad?"

Balloon Boy's dead gaze remained ahead. Foxy hummed, standimg back up. He looked to the rest and shrugged. Freddy thought for a moment, tapping his fingers on his microphone.

The sound of a door closing made the rest look up. A van was parked in front of the pizzeria. Two men stepped out as another car parked beside them. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy scurried back down the Main Hall and into the Parts/Service room.

"Why are there people here?" Chica tried to whisper.

"Something may actually be wrong with the Toy's. The people may be here to fix them."

Chica nodded, sitting down. The rest sat with her. Bonnie sighed.

‏‏‎
The door creaked open and light streamed into the room. Two men stepped in the room. The four animatronics stayed in their spots, wondering to themselves what was going on.

A few more men came into the room with dollies behind them. The men worked together to stand the animatronics on the dollies. They rolled them out of the room and out of the pizzeria, to the back of the van. They loaded them into the back of the van, then raised the ramp and shut the doors.

"What's going on? They're not getting rid of us, are they?" Chica worried.

"Hopefully not," Bonnie answered as they shared worried glances.

‏‏‎
"Lad, are ye activated?"

Foxy tapped on Freddy's chest. Freddy slowly opened his eyes, shaking his head. Foxy and Chica stood in front of him. They looked brand new.

"What?" Freddy looked around. "Where are we? How are you guys fixed?"

"I guess those guys fixed us, or they brought us to people that could. We're in a new pizzeria," Chica explained, her voice now not unbearably loud.

"Where's Bonnie?" Freddy wondered, a bit worried.

"Freddy!" he heard Bonnie cheer.

He looked over, to see Bonnie jump on stage and tackle him in a hug. Freddy stumbled a bit, hugging him back. Bonnie stepped back, a wide smile on his face.

"Bonnie, you have a face! And your arm!" Freddy babbled.

"You were right! We're back in business!" Bonnie laughed.

"Ye remember all that screamin'? Well, we found out that a scallywag was bit, and they had to take 'im to the hospital," Foxy explained.

"I don't think that was the only reason, though," Chica added.

"We're back and not withered anymore." Bonnie smiled.

"Yeah," Freddy chuckled.

"Now that we're back, and I'm not as mean as I was, we can continue that conversation we were meant to have." Bonnie's ears twitched.

"Conversation we were meant to have?" Freddy raised an eyebrow.

"About confessing to each other," Bonnie added, but Freddy still didn't understand what he was getting at.

"I reckon the lads asking ye out," Foxy whispered, nudging Freddy.

"Oh." Freddy's face went red.

". . . So?" Bonnie looked at him hopefully.

"Wha- Yeah! Yeah."

Freddy smiled. Bonnie jumped at him and hugged him again. Freddy blushed, hugging back. Bonnie leaned back, and then stood up to kiss him. Freddy's eyes widened. Bonnie pulled away. He and the rest laughed, seeing Freddy's surprised expression.